Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^I would bet then that six IPs will be requested then, if the NOES remake is indeed confirmed (haven’t seen anything about it on IMDB, would be surprised if it actually gets released in time).

Last edited:
Conjuring lawsuit ended, it can finally come! If Stranger Things, NOES, & Conjuring come then I don’t even want anything else. 28 is looking to be pretty good

Conjuring lawsuit ended, it can finally come! If Stranger Things, NOES, & Conjuring come then I don’t even want anything else. 28 is looking to be pretty good
If Stranger Things comes I imagine it will stay more than one year

^Yeah, but I was really hoping for four originals.
It's funny, I've overheard several people coming out of the original houses saying "what movie was that from?"....Not sure why it makes me laugh, or why I'm even mentioning it

I'm really curious to see what A&D's strategy on incorporating The Conjuring is. Maybe do the main series+Annabelle in a megahouse next year then The Nun in 2019?

If it’s the mega house they might have everything from the 5 Films combined... *if it comes* I’m really excited to see a Crooked Man stilt actor and the Valak and Bathsheba scareactors. Should be cool to see Annabelle and her demon as well... so much potential I’m so excited

In any event, I hope the reports that relative newcomers liked the originals more than usual were true.

NOES remake, It, Conjuring, ST, Blumhouse Halloween, and AHS. Don’t see how they wouldn’t all be incorporated at this point. Leaves room for only three originals.

Also, looking at it from purely a business standpoint, I would expect that if there are five sound stage houses, they would utilize three sound stages. Under a merged park scenario, this is what I would like:
SS 22
Two in two of SS20, SS21, SS24
One in the other
Marvel warehouse
Shrek theatre
Discovery center

What I think they would do, again, because it’s the most efficient and cheapest:
SS 22
Two in two of SS20, SS21 and SS24
Marvel warehouse
Tent in Marvel area
Shrek theatre
Poseidon’s Fury (again, not much effort required)

So I think under a 3/6 scenario two of the originals would be in very small spaces.

In any event, I hope the reports that relative newcomers liked the originals more than usual were true.

NOES remake, It, Conjuring, ST, Blumhouse Halloween, and AHS. Don’t see how they wouldn’t all be incorporated at this point. Leaves room for only three originals.

Also, looking at it from purely a business standpoint, I would expect that if there are five sound stage houses, they would utilize three sound stages. Under a merged park scenario, this is what I would like:
SS 22
Two in two of SS20, SS21, SS24
One in the other
Marvel warehouse
Shrek theatre
Discovery center

What I think they would do, again, because it’s the most efficient and cheapest:
SS 22
Two in two of SS20, SS21 and SS24
Marvel warehouse
Tent in Marvel area
Shrek theatre
Poseidon’s Fury (again, not much effort required)

So I think under a 3/6 scenario two of the originals would be in very small spaces.

They built a new parade building and the MIB tent can be easily moved, which brings up a question about if we get 10 houses or not. A 6/4 Split would accommodate for the IP fans and for the Original fans, and two of the IP’s(Halloween and AHS Cult) don’t need a soundstage and could occupy the smaller venues.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
^Only concern then would be if they were to spread the budget too thin. In any case, I honestly believe it was time for B&T to go. I would rather AoV be the only show next year.

So, the MIB tent has gone MIA as of yesterday. They didn't take it down after the event last year, did they?

I’d imagine they have to take the tent down every so often because it wouldn’t be permitted as a permanent structure.

The one franchise I’m most disappointed about not showing up because of the Disney/Fox deal is The Exorcist TV show. It’s quality.