Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 448 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Adding to the bowser hype... one of MK cgi animation files that I was shown was labeled MegaBowser.mov
Ooh, maybe it’s Giga Bowser.
latest

Reactions: Ashhanbre
I will toss an easter egg. The load/unload of MK is envisoned as being a moving walkway much like FJ. Additionally, there will be 50-54 passenger vehicles on the track at the same time, not including other vehicles that will come and go throughout the attraction.

That should hold you all for the next 24 hours. ;)

Wait, 24 hours?

Reactions: Mike S
Am I the only one who thinks there might be a connection between @Teebin's hint and @chickenlilchip's investigation? If so, we might have some big news by the end of the day. Maybe more concept art? Or a construction starting date?
I think Teebs just meant that should be enough morsels of news nuggets to tide us over until the next day, maybe we're reading into it too much?

Of course, with how hungry the forum is for new news, more like lasting us 24 mins, amiright?

I think Teebs just meant that should be enough morsels of news nuggets to tide us over until the next day, maybe we're reading into it too much?

Of course, with how hungry the forum is for new news, more like lasting us 24 mins, amiright?

I just imagined what it will be like after it fully gets announced. *shivers* That was horrible.

Yes. And surely the most unique....Maybe, kind of Spider Man ground breaking level.

That's also the impression I'm getting. I have a vision of Radiator Springs Racers on shrooms and steroids with a superior IP.

I think Disney have a lot of fantastic stuff in the pipeline, they have significantly upped their game but I don't think anything will hold a candle to what I think this ride is going to be.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I'm curious if MK will have any sort of interactive element. There's always going to be two karts racing at one, correct? It'd be cool if one is always slightly ahead, one is always slightly behind, and some sort of item element can cause them to switch.

Allow me to throw just a taste of a tidbit, as I got wind of this for the Hollywood version, but should be for the others.

To be cryptic but still giving something, I have heard of something they are planning to incorporate to Mario Kart. To not explain further, what I got was something that could rival the Kong animatronic from Reign of Kong.

Take that, as you will.

Well now that you say that I can totally see that working. Hype level increased.