Voodoo Doughnut (UOR) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Voodoo Doughnut (UOR)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They were never going to be more family friendly. We were always going to get exactly what was built at USH.
I thought the USH one was more family friendly? I seem to remember seeing a photo of their menu and it not including the more adult donuts.

I thought the USH one was more family friendly? I seem to remember seeing a photo of their menu and it not including the more adult donuts.
I never said the donuts would be of the more risqué options, just that this was always going to be the same as USH. You'd expect this location would be pretty similar to the USH location since Universal is involved in both.

Reactions: s8film40
errr... I'm not one to shut down conversation on the spot, but i'm shutting this down :lol:

Explaining it wouldn't exactly be appropriate.
Haha, it was a joke, you know I'm much smarter than that Nick C :lol:

I was secretly hoping I would get an interesting PM from someone

Speaking of strange, did we ever find out what that spiral stair case was for? Second floor?

I love how every single person going to USF for the day is going to see that.

Yeah, this is going to be slammed everyday after the park closes...The mass exodus always inflates wait times for the restaurants

I certainly feel this will be an end of the day stop on our way out

It definitely sticks out among the other tones of Grill & Brew/Movie theater

Yeah, this is going to be slammed everyday after the park closes...The mass exodus always inflates wait times for the restaurants

I certainly feel this will be an end of the day stop on our way out

It definitely sticks out among the other tones of Grill & Brew/Movie theater
From this angle, yes.

However, if your sights are dead set on the parks when entering, it still doesn’t stick out if you are just following the main path in CityWalk.

I was there yesterday and was surprised how much the building still disappears on you despite being bright Pink. I imagine the large crowds will be what draw attention most though.

From this angle, yes.

However, if your sights are dead set on the parks when entering, it still doesn’t stick out if you are just following the main path in CityWalk.

I was there yesterday and was surprised how much the building still disappears on you despite being bright Pink. I imagine the large crowds will be what draw attention most though.
Maybe the glorious scent of fresh doughnuts wofting through the air will help to grab attentions.