Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It looks better than Rizzo's pizza.

Lol.. Scraping the bottom of the barrel here. But would you guys judge me if I said I did enjoy the vegetarian pizza?

2e3972u.jpg

Reactions: Alicia
Lol.. Scraping the bottom of the barrel here. But would you guys judge me if I said I did enjoy the vegetarian pizza?

2e3972u.jpg
That is my favorite pick from PizzeRizzo. The veggies are sauteed first which helps the flavor a lot, and much less greasy than pepperoni.

Prices care of BlogMickey, (because the official website still says Coming Soon on the menu page.)

Entrees
BBQ Brisket Melt – $12.99
Monte Cristo – $11.49
Smoked Turkey Sandwich – $9.99
Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich – $8.99
Totchos – $8.99

Kids Meals
Turkey Sandwich – $6.79
Grilled Cheese – $5.99

Desserts
Raspberry Lunchbox Tart – $3.29
Chocolate Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart – $3.29

Alcoholic Beverages
Grown-Ups Lemonade – $9.50
Bud Light – $6.75
Blue Moon – $7.25

Beverages
Fountain Beverage – $3.29
Fountain Beverage with Souvenir Alien Sipper – $14.99
Mystic Portal Punch – $4.49
Mystic Portal Punch with Souvenir Alien Sipper – $16.19
Ice Cream Float with Root Beer – $4.99

Cold Brew Joffrey’s Coffee – $3.79
Mikey Milk – $1.99

to me if you are complaining about this menu then you re a complainer period
Brisket, Monte cristo, turkey sandwiches are not just your typical theme park food
so good for disney
and DHS desperately needs a quality counter service

These are the same people raving Fast Food Blvd and their cold eggo chicken sandwich’s.

Well, the name Tater Tots is technically trademarked by Ore-Ida, but is just a widely used term that people often don't realize it, like gelatin and Jell-O.

Then just call them Tots. tons of restaurants already do. Potato Barrel is such a stupid name.

What? No chicken nuggets , hamburgers or french fries. Parents will be screaming since those are the only three items their kids will eat. ;)

I’m amazed they’re not selling baby bells by themselves but cheese in that Florida heat plus the melting wax every where is a nightmare waiting to happen.

I’m still in the Vegas price mind frame with dollar so I think the pricing seems not bad.

I’m amazed they’re not selling baby bells by themselves but cheese in that Florida heat plus the melting wax every where is a nightmare waiting to happen.

I’m still in the Vegas price mind frame with dollar so I think the pricing seems not bad.
They will sell Mini Babybel by themselves, along with the other sides. The menu just doesn't list them by themselves yet.

I imagine they will cost the same as they do everywhere else on property when purchased on their own: