Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 284 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Last day here. Wall is still present.

You know, when it’s all said and done. That’s not a bad looking facade.

The facade itself looks fantastic what doesn’t is to the left of it. The first aid, street area is terrible looking with the giant gates. They really should’ve used this project to make a more permanent looking gate and solution.

The facade itself looks fantastic what doesn’t is to the left of it. The first aid, street area is terrible looking with the giant gates. They really should’ve used this project to make a more permanent looking gate and solution.
Yeah, I don't understand why they left that alone...Maybe a better gate...Pretty sure they can't go higher due to hurricanes, but I would have liked to have seen a better look

Also, the trees need to go as they block half the sign haha

Reactions: tankart150
Yeah, I don't understand why they left that alone...Maybe a better gate...Pretty sure they can't go higher due to hurricanes, but I would have liked to have seen a better look

Also, the trees need to go as they block half the sign haha

Do something like they have in the Hollywood/parade entrance just with brick look instead of stucco. It’s an obvious backstage area... except you can see a lot of it now that they moved it all back.

I really don’t get it. Maybe they have something else planned eventually?

Do something like they have in the Hollywood/parade entrance just with brick look instead of stucco. It’s an obvious backstage area... except you can see a lot of it now that they moved it all back.

I really don’t get it. Maybe they have something else planned eventually?
I would love to see a bit more theme put in place there as well. I think part of the reason it isn't in theme though is because it is a first aid and they want guests to be able to easily spot it when directed.

When you theme an area and hide the First aid sign to stay in theme guests are wayyyy less likely to spot it, even once pointed in the direction.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I would love to see a bit more theme put in place there as well. I think part of the reason it isn't in theme though is because it is a first aid and they want guests to be able to easily spot it when directed.

When you theme an area and hide the First aid sign to stay in theme guests are wayyyy less likely to spot it, even once pointed in the direction.
I never notice any first aid signs in Pandora, yet I do in Hogwarts. What do they look like and where are they placed in Pandora?

The brick part looks alright at best but feels rather basic. However, the actual warehouse looks awful, shameful for a company like Universal who can build good theming, such as for wizarding world of Harry potter. It's lazy and unecessary

The brick part looks alright at best but feels rather basic. However, the actual warehouse looks awful, shameful for a company like Universal who can build good theming, such as for wizarding world of Harry potter. It's lazy and unecessary

Call me crazy, but yeah, I have to agree with UniversalRBLX and DKL on that.

I also think I like it more because it covers the building on the guest facing PoV, but that may just be me.

You are right, instead they should have build a plastic pink castle with a dragon on top, that would be a better fit for this ride and are. :eek:O:
I get it that you don't like the theme but the execution for the exterior of the ride is spot on and far from lazy.