Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 131 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
ive been going for more than a decade, im quite well aware of the streets with no zones....
i OBVIOUSLY meant the streets that always get scarezones...... duh

i hope they dont take out any zone areas, that would be awful
I mean if they're subbed out for superior areas...good on them. I honestly think the area in front of FFL would be a MUCH better area for a SZ than San Fran.

What about Nightmare on Elm street as a scare zone? I think it would be a bit limited character-wise, but if they put it where TrT was last year, it would be beautiful. I'd still rather have it as a maze though.

Reactions: Thiago
What about Nightmare on Elm street as a scare zone? I think it would be a bit limited character-wise, but if they put it where TrT was last year, it would be beautiful. I'd still rather have it as a maze though.

I’d imagine if they get the rights to NoES(which they probably do have considering Titans of Terror in HW had Freddy - unless it was a 3 year contract) they’ll use it for a SS house. I just wanna see (1) if it comes and (2) if we it’s solely Dream Warriors or a mashup. Idk why but I’m really excited for a potential solo Freddy house, I missed 17’s and it’s hailed as one of the best. Now if Dead Silence and remake Texas Chainsaw could return too for whatever reason I’d be even more happy

Edit - Now that I think about it I don’t think Freddy’s returning. We probably would’ve already heard if they renewed the rights by now

Last edited:
Considering Dead Exposure was brought back I’m curious to see if we’ll get any other sequel originals or if the other 2-3 all brand new. Also, I saw Legacy’s post on HNN and the only mind blowing announcements I can think of for houses are either IT or Thing since neither are supposed to coming to Orlando. Could be AHS too for irony reasons but none of the speculated IP’s are really that surprising

I cannot wait for the "eternal orgasmic afterlife" house!
Though, that is what the Predator might think.

Worthy fight, worthy death

Very Klingon

EDIT- this is the quote, for those who don't know what is happening right now:
The Floop Floopians achieve an eternal orgasmic afterlife, so long as they’re killed by a great warrior.

The Return Of The Son Of The Ghost Of Dr. Cutnpaste (my post from HHN regarding the new R&M clue):

whatever you do, don’t look into its eyes! (Ha!)

Here, Morty, this’ll make your urine drinkable (Waterworld!)

How many of these are just horrible mistakes I’ve made? (Happy Death Day!)

You simply have to choose (Saw! Ghostbusters!)

after ten moons, time to stop naming and start numbering, you know? (Aliens!)

is that a demon slug in your stomach, or are you just happy to.. (Any Alien Movie!)

Well, I guess it’s nice to know the whole family sucks! (Psycho! The Hills Have Eyes! Vampires! Texas Chainsaw Massacre! Aliens! Scream! Voorhees!)

You’ve seen too many movies, Morty. (Me Too!)

Reality is poison! (Poison is a code name!)

Why can't they speak in Hollywood? Is it something to do with like the acting unions or something? That's so strange?
Allow me to explain the tragic story...
Up until the tail end of 2014 we had a speaking character and other actors were allowed to speak. That is until the auctioneer in our Purge: Anarchy scarezone said things people didn’t like. I witnessed this occur first hand. She pulled (not physically. Just asked them to come forward) girls from the crowd and was planning to “auction” then off and said that she would call them “slut 1 and slut 2”. The girls and their parents didn’t like that so they sued and the auctioneer character was removed and the no speaking rule was implemented.

Allow me to explain the tragic story...
Up until the tail end of 2014 we had a speaking character and other actors were allowed to speak. That is until the auctioneer in our Purge: Anarchy scarezone said things people didn’t like. I witnessed this occur first hand. She pulled (not physically. Just asked them to come forward) girls from the crowd and was planning to “auction” then off and said that she would call them “slut 1 and slut 2”. The girls and their parents didn’t like that so they sued and the auctioneer character was removed and the no speaking rule was implemented.
Ok I can understand that they don't like to be called slut 1 and slut 2. If it was fair/ok to sue is up to anyone who is in those kind of situations but couldn't they make a guide for speaking as a Scare Actor? Would be a lot better if they could speak^^. But I will be at HHN Orlando this year so this isn't such a huge problem to me