Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 191 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think HDD will benefit from a claustrophobic feel, and it doesn’t really need the space of a sprung IMO.

True. The thing that worked for Horrors of Blumhouse were the booholes everywhere and how tight and claustrophobic the hallways were, which is basically what Happy Death Day is all about. Wondering if the facade will just be the poster... hopefully with birthday cake smell.

Me too honestly. Happy Death Day has more house material and while Poltergeist is a classic, I think Clue #4 might be pointing to something else. Maybe it’s The Lost Boys after all?
That would be awesome. I never thought I'd want Lost Boys as much as I have since it was introduced as a possibility. It's a ton of fun. If it doesn't get a house but does manage a scare zone, I hope it is popular and becomes a house like TrT did.

It is tough to link the code-name coach to any other property though. I mean, hockey teams have coaches and Jason is the undead embodiment of Goalies everywhere, so...
Sorry. Keep trying to will a Jason Lives house into existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
That would be awesome. I never thought I'd want Lost Boys as much as I have since it was introduced as a possibility. It's a ton of fun. If it doesn't get a house but does manage a scare zone, I hope it is popular and becomes a house like TrT did.

I could see it happening that way; the motorcycle riders in New York would fit in and with a little bit of theming they could make it look like Santa Clarita(although I’d rather see TLB as a house).

Edit: So as far as IP codenames go we have:

- Surprise = Happy Death Day
- Dynamite = Trick ‘r Treat
- Fireball = Stranger Things
- Coach = ?

I think we could be seeing an Icon(cough Bloody Mary) this year, and if not that a marketing mascot like Bone ended up being.

So as far as the pickle clue, Pickle Rick is a compound of human and a pickle, like rainbow is a compound of the words rain and bow. Wishful thinking makes me it connects to Meatz Meets being a mashup of human and animal meat, but I know it connects to something else

Edit - MiB Tent is up; what’s everyone’s guesses as far as what’s gonna go in it?
I’d be fine with Bloody Mary returning on a marketing standpoint.

She’s not as interesting as the big elite group(Caretaker, Eddie, Jack, or The Director etc).

But she’s an Icon, so I’m fine with something headlining an event.

But if it doesn’t happen, then marketing will be just basic. That means we just have the houses and scarezones to look forward to.

If Bloody Mary were to return I’d hope they redeem Reflections of Fear.. she deserved so much better than what that house was. Were there even any mirrors in that house?

I’d be fine with Bloody Mary returning on a marketing standpoint.

She’s not as interesting as the big elite group(Caretaker, Eddie, Jack, or The Director etc).

But she’s an Icon, so I’m fine with something headlining an event.

But if it doesn’t happen, then marketing will be just basic. That means we just have the houses and scarezones to look forward to.
vsfhb15.gif

Of all the houses to come back from 18(aside from Dead Exposure and Path of the Wicked if that’s correct) I would love to see another Body Collectors installment, a proper Bloody Mary house, and a proper treatment of Creatures! that would actually feature creatures

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
And they eventually started ejecting people for doing the callbacks. Or at least I remember hearing about that happening.

Hadn't heard of ejections, but yeah, were strongly discouraging them at some point. I mean, some of the modern callbacks are far worse than anything I remember from high school, but even the traditional terms for Brad and Janet seem too much for UOR management these days.

True story, almost got in a fight because the Latin guy 2 rows up from us in an otherwise kind of empty theater thought my friend was calling his wife a [slang term for loose woman applied to Janet]. We had to get Security involved. The idea of people yelling obscenities at a stage show was completely lost on him. Then again, he brought two under-10 kids to HHN, so I give him little sympathy.

3) Don't expect a 2nd show.

This is disappointing. No B&T and no Finns, destroys a lot of the fun atmosphere the event had, ensures queues and walkways will be even more crowded. Plus I really wanted to see that Bellatrix dress.

People still say I'm crazy for suggesting the removal of turnstiles from PI was a deliberate attempt to kill the Golden Goose. I say you never know what certain corners of Corporate are thinking.