Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 366 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going completely in with Multi-Level, yet highly immense and highly expansive would be a huge mark for the united states. Hell, if they go on a level larger than Phantasialand in this regard, that'd be a hell of a way to block sight lines.

My thoughts, is if IP's have been mostly locked for a while; it'd raise quite a few questions for projects rumored on the north.

I had this wish that if Universal were to surprise us with their own original land it would have been the World of Atlantis.....imagine a world all under water......ugh. That is for sure not happening. It's still in my blue sky world

Well if mk is on the second level and universal wants to complete that’s what level of money Comcast needs to be slinging. Haha. what if a ticket was 2fiddy a day.... omg. I’d still go though

Last edited:
The biggest thing if they plan for two parks...hows that gonna work if all the good stuff is already taken. Not saying there won't be big names ten fifteen years from now but its quite hard to start up a new IP thats popular.

The biggest thing if they plan for two parks...hows that gonna work if all the good stuff is already taken. Not saying there won't be big names ten fifteen years from now but its quite hard to start up a new IP thats popular.
Bioshock is pretty sweet ip. Not too family friendly though.There are more ips in gaming that’s not even Been touched by a theme park. Nintendo is not the only big player. Sony and Microsoft have a few big hitters. What if universal has been courting Microsoft all along for the Halo franchise?! I mean look at the universal app. Microsoft had a special tab for a employee night last night.

According to some posters here they will never build a 2nd park at site b. :bored:

Reactions: Magic-Man
It will be interesting to see if they do all "lands" based on IPs or some IPs will included in more generically themed "lands". I'm leaning toward the latter with some exceptions like Nintendoland.

Where are we at with most likely (100%) to least likely (0%) IPs being included in the new park?

My picks right now:

Nintendo (100%)
DreamWorks (100%)
Fantastic Beasts (90%)

I think that it drops off from here....

It will be interesting to see if they do all "lands" based on IPs or some IPs will included in more generically themed "lands". I'm leaning toward the latter with some exceptions like Nintendoland.

Where are we at with most likely (100%) to least likely (0%) IPs being included in the new park?

My picks right now:

Nintendo (100%)
DreamWorks (100%)
Fantastic Beasts (90%)

I think that it drops off from here....

Nintendo (100%)
DreamWorks (100%)
Jurassic World (80%)
Fantastic Beasts (80%)
Classic Monsters (60%)
Waterworld (50%)
Illumination (50%)
Godzilla (40%)
Transformers (40%)
House With Clock in its Walls (40%)
Fast and Furious (30%)
Mortal Engines (30%)
Lord of The Rings (30%)
DC Comics (20%)
Universal Classics (20%)

The Mario Party Posse - 100%
DreamWorks All-Stars - 100%
So Much Lon Chaney - 80%
Radiation breathing lizard - 60%
Non-radiation breathing, but just as genetically ambiguous, lizard World - 60%
Nostalgic Fan-Service Book: The Movie - The Ride - 70%
Doctor Doolittle v3.0 - 60%
HP Fan-Fiction - 60%
The OTHER Illumination Stuff - 40%

Anything else, at this point, I'd consider a dark horse or a legitimate surprise.

So Much Lon Chaney - 80%
HP Fan-Fiction - 60%

Anything else, at this point, I'd consider a dark horse or a legitimate surprise.

Fantastic Beasts below Classic Monsters? Bold prediction. :lol:

So Much Lon Chaney - 80%
HP Fan-Fiction - 60%

Alright, I laughed.

What id like to see in the new park
  • A ride that can bypass any showscene in case of maintenance or updates
  • Indoor rides that matches the time of day/weather in real time.
  • A dark ride that picks up the ride vehicle for certain scenes.
  • Queues that build up the story slowly from the start rather than saving it all for load when nobody's paying attention.

What id like to see in the new park
  • A ride that can bypass any showscene in case of maintenance or updates
  • Indoor rides that matches the time of day/weather in real time.
  • A dark ride that picks up the ride vehicle for certain scenes.
  • Queues that build up the story slowly from the start rather than saving it all for load when nobody's paying attention.
What about a dark ride that is different everytime? With all this projection tech around the resort, I always wondered why they didn't figure out a way to change it depending on the time you ride (i.e. Star Tours)

Status
Not open for further replies.