Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leakers often leak to have the information actually leaked.
Hahahahaha.

No offense, but this is for *sure* not the case. I don’t say this to be high or mighty or anything. But the amount of stuff that “leaks” that people never here of is astronomical. Mostly because a lot of it is in infancy and just never comes into being.

Hahahahaha.

No offense, but this is for *sure* not the case. I don’t say this to be high or mighty or anything. But the amount of stuff that “leaks” that people never here of is astronomical. Mostly because a lot of it is in infancy and just never comes into being.

OK, we'll stick to this then...

tv25s.jpg

OK, we'll stick to this then...

tv25s.jpg

There’s equal chance I dunno bunk, which is another reason I don’t say half the stuff I hear. Because then everyone complains about nonexistent CUTZ.

*gestures at the Pokémon to KidZone done deal rumors*

It's not that it's the fact that if you can't dish don't tease, that's a gateway for conflict.

If people didn’t tease around here all the site would be would be going around in circles about screens and Disney vs Universal discussions

Last edited:
Ok hear me out. The hub IP is Ready Player One and will be a ride with past attraction IPs. People get their nostalgia and it’s based in the future. So can tie into the worlds by transport as in the Oasis.

Highly unlikely but maybe.
As much as people poo-poo on the box office of RPO, I love this idea.

BUT... it seems a bit odd to include this at FW/EU instead of USF. I feel like the UOR nostalgia attraction should go to USF. I guess it could work though depending on the theme.

So let's say the out of place ip is American Pie. It's sure out of place, and I don't think it'll sell a lot of pie.
I think the hub will house a huge hotel, smack in the middle. It will be themed as a fantastical palace and the main floor will have public access for park goers. In the mount around the palace is a constant boat service to visit the worlds.
355199-admin_1920x1080.jpg

318901-jugra.jpg

4300b403bface3af8b4f8a39ff0342f7.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.