Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

Oh, I think it's very debatable! A coaster-in-the-dark lacking significant show scenes and animatronics in a park that is the totally inappropriate thematic home for it? Sight-unseen, I'm not ready to commit to it being better, either subjectively or objectively.

I mean, to me that's a MAJOR caveat and strike against it.

But we're not likely to see eye-to-eye on this.
They could honestly do a coaster in complete darkness and play "Hooked on a Feeling", and it would still be better than UoE

Is that green color palette a take on go away green?

It's Go Away Green that then transforms to a Sky Blue, hoping that they can do their best to make the building disappear out of sight from guests (or at least make it so it's not completely obvious that it's there).

I love the theme of the main ride building, so much better than Universal Studios.
Honestly I don't get it. Epcot is all about huge building architecture, why build a bland box.

I love the theme of the main ride building, so much better than Universal Studios.
Honestly I don't get it. Epcot is all about huge building architecture, why build a bland box.
At the beginning the Epcot buildings designs were a part of their theme, and almost looked like an architectural representation of their respective logo (example: World of Motion = Wheel-like building, Horizons = Wide structure that gets skinnier as it gets higher with two leading lines leading to the sky)....It really is a unique was to approach showbuildings...Simultaneously disguising them while appreciating them being out in the open and exposed..I think they did a box, because boxes are cheaper haha

A "storytelling" coaster. Sure, okay, Bob. :rolleyes:

"Programmed to direct your eye to the story happening around you." But... there's not going to be anything worthwhile to look at! If insider reports are accurate, anyway.