Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No it won’t. Although I could see it for a Fast and Furious ride in the future once Supercharged’s time has come. That won’t be for another 7-8 years at least, though so don’t hold out for that.

Are we absolutely sure that it isn't Mario Kart? Because it sounds super-similar to Mario Kart, down to the drifting and Augmented Reality.

Reactions: alias8703
No it won’t. Although I could see it for a Fast and Furious ride in the future once Supercharged’s time has come. That won’t be for another 7-8 years at least, though so don’t hold out for that.

To be a bit..interested, I wouldn't be so sure. From @Alicia,

Dynamic Attractions.

Dun dun duuuun.

Seriously though, multiple sources have told me that, recently, and back when the KidsZone plans were still active, so, when I saw that video, I kinda freaked out.

(Of course the original MK plans seemed like a basic busbar to me, but maybe they improved upon it... Or perhaps it’s been poorly explained to me.)

If the Hollywood version uses the Kidzone version, this may actually be..very interesting to watch.

Uhhhh... you sure about that? You have a source? Cause uhhh...... yeah...... uh......... this ride system sure would be fun to ride in 2020-2021... not that I've been told anything........ but...... uh.....

(also the first one of these is opening next year in Malaysia so...)

Reactions: JungleSkip
Taking the words I mentioned on the Nintendo Coming to UPR thread:

So-far, with the best estimations I currently have (alongside from talking with someone who was involved on Fox Dubai before that went to the crapper); Sons of Anarchy will be using the Dynamic Attractions Dual Power ride system. And if you have been keeping attention to the images..they're a sight to behold.

It'll be the test, but if that ride system as it works out in concept translates to a daytime setting..imagine what it'd be like for an controlled environment.

Also, props to AR implementation; a long-standing rumor of Mario Kart.

Uhhhh... you sure about that? You have a source? Cause uhhh...... yeah...... uh......... this ride system sure would be fun to ride in 2020-2021... not that I've been told anything........ but...... uh.....

(also the first one of these is opening next year in Malaysia so...)
Well.....I stand corrected. That's what happens when you don't watch the video and only look at the word "coaster" in the title. Who would've thought that Mario Kart would end up being a credit? This will be quite an exciting ride!

On that note, I heard some tid-bits of DK getting "upgraded". Perhaps this will feature similar ride tech?

Well.....I stand corrected. That's what happens when you don't watch the video and only look at the word "coaster" in the title. Who would've thought that Mario Kart would end up being a credit? This will be quite an exciting ride!

On that note, I heard some tid-bits of DK getting "upgraded". Perhaps this will feature similar ride tech?
I hope so

I had heard KUKA mentioned for DK...but at the same time I’ve heard of another ride using that for Orlando’s 3rd Park...so who knows

DOESN'T COUNT IT'S A POWERED COASTER!

/coaster nerd

Update 11/15
More construction photos with concrete trucks on site doing some pouring.
ttle3vc.jpg

X70n36D.jpg

Reactions: Magic-Man
I didn’ Even notice that. Good catch.

Yeah, it's a small detail; but it shows that things are progressing.

__

So, tomorrow is the rumored "announcement" date of the Nintendo CityWalk store. To fill in a last bit thought on it, wouldn't they rather want to wait for when they can reveal it to the Media? I mean, we do have yet to see a media event for Holiday's at USH, so why don't they just wait to announce it at that event? It's just a thought, if they do intend on going forward with it.