Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

That’s what he said.

tumblr_inline_mgmzaaT1od1rxis0k.gif

I’ve just finished the office for the first time so I’m ready for some office gifs.

It's $1 billion for each land. Disney cut up Rivers of America, moved the railroad and several back stage facilities, the berm, etc. Don't see why Hollywood Studios cost $1 billion though, they didn't have to move that much.

It's $1 billion for each land. Disney cut up Rivers of America, moved the railroad and several back stage facilities, the berm, etc. Don't see why Hollywood Studios cost $1 billion though, they didn't have to move that much.
Yeah, $1 bil. total for both lands seems very low. $1 bil. for each sounds more like it.

I've been told that each Galaxy's Edge was closer to the lower 800m on their own. But Disneyland is around 1B including the redevelopment of Frontierland/ROA.

Out of curiosity, would that mean then that Grand Avenue was entirely on a completely different budget? I would've thought that would've been absorbed with the GE budget, because of how it is directly to somewhat prepare Disney in a way.
__

Looking at the Falcon again, and man is it stunning to see that alongside the Batuu mountains.

It feels like Disney's crack against Diagon, and man it looks amazing to see the physical representation so-far. Imagining what it'll be like when it's completely finished, is something else.

It makes me somewhat hopeful to be honest, especially with Marvel at DCA making me more fine as I think of things more with the concept art's currently present.

Last edited:
Yea I will be in the same boat as I have to wait so long, do I watch the vids that come out or try and go dark as much as possible.

the only positive of it opening in DL first, is that our expectations will be a little more realistic as what to expect.

I don't plan on watching any ride videos, but I will read reviews that aren't super spoiler heavy.

Speaking of...we really need a "spoiler free" impressions thread for all the folks that make it to DL, and want to give us their opinion without spoiling the story details.