Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 518 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alicia - did they make it the DC exit only just hours after your other pictures?

Hopefully they end up in the Prop shop. Those things are probably a decent weight.
What other pictures?

You can still enter the Discovery Center from the Burger Digs side, upstairs. The Discovery Center is still open. And my land clearing pics are from the second floor balcony seating area.

You just cannot go through the downstairs door to waterfront anymore now. Unless it’s an emergency.

Reactions: truejonas
What other pictures?

You can still enter the Discovery Center from the Burger Digs side, upstairs. The Discovery Center is still open. And my land clearing pics are from the second floor balcony seating area.

You just cannot go through the downstairs door to waterfront anymore now. Unless it’s an emergency.

Gotcha!

I was wondering if it was one of those “we have this person posting pics, fix it!” Situations where they blocked you off. Good to hear we can still get those good pics.

It’s like when I took that video for Irma at Magic Kingdom. Disney emailed the GM if the contemporary to let them know as well as put security at the contemporary crosswalk.

Reactions: truejonas
Gotcha!

I was wondering if it was one of those “we have this person posting pics, fix it!” Situations where they blocked you off. Good to hear we can still get those good pics.

It’s like when I took that video for Irma at Magic Kingdom. Disney emailed the GM if the contemporary to let them know as well as put security at the contemporary crosswalk.
They probably woulda done it sooner but had to build that bridge thingy. My guess is the change was made when the bypass bridge closed a few days ago.

If it weren’t for those pesky Fire Marshall rules they probably wouldn’t have even set this emergency exit pathway up.

Why the hell did they buy a Piranha for the Prop Shop?

Also, what Piranha did I have dinner with at Lombards?
To help fill the prop shop with interesting things they share the space with an antique store called The Coop. I’m mainly only interested in the actual props with the Universal tags that tell you where they’re from, but some of the antiques in there are so strange they catch my attention.

Home

Did you happen to get that pirhana’s phone number? Or just enjoyed the one meal together. ;)

Realistically, how many inversions are we suspecting for this coaster? I would hope for a minimum of two.

After seeing some new information....I'm counting a minimum of 4 inversions. If my eyes are not playing tricks on me, I see possibly a few more inversions bringing up the number to 6-7....

Also, I see what looks to be 6 pens. If it's not 6, there's 5 animatronics in the first show building.

Status
Not open for further replies.