Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 539 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was said a ton of times not to expect anything that’s been done before. Also don’t understand the want for them either. They play a prominent role in the ride less than 100 yards away. Why would you want them again?
Yup, especially when the HP canon has so much to offer and JK Rowling has already proven she’s willing to create new ideas for the parks (Carkitt Market in Diagon Alley being most notable).

Universal is not your girlfriend, you do not have to defend her honor. #wheresdaspiderz
On Forbidden Journey, taking up a huge chunk of the ride. It’s why “Forbidden” is in the title after all.

It’s why there’s no whomping willow on this new ride as well. Been there, done that. They’re exploring new creatures for this and I love it.

And I’m not defending Universal, I just think the spiders are the most boring part of FJ, and they’ve had their time to shine, so I’m happy they’re likely excluded here...

...Now the Shrieking Shack, where’s that at!?

On Forbidden Journey, taking up a huge chunk of the ride. It’s why “Forbidden” is in the title after all.

It’s why there’s no whomping willow on this new ride as well. Been there, done that. They’re exploring new creatures for this and I love it.

And I’m not defending Universal, I just think the spiders are the most boring part of FJ, and they’ve had their time to shine, so I’m happy they’re likely excluded here...

...Now the Shrieking Shack, where’s that at!?
"Shrieking Shack" CONFIRMED for new park. Big time Alicia 'hint' ;):lol:

This is all looking pretty good, definitely excited to hopefully ride this in the fall!

I do get what you're saying with the height requirements and children, though Gringotts is 42".
Oops, that makes more sense for Gringotts. Idk why I thought it was 48”. I looked up the height requirements too. :doh:

Universal is not your girlfriend, you do not have to defend her honor. #wheresdaspiderz

She’s also not your whore, your rag doll, etc. It’s like your S.O pays the bills, cleans the house, makes dinner, puts the kids to bed, but you yell at them because they forgot to wash the socks...

The constant nitpicking is getting tiresome. It sucks to talk to people who don’t post anymore because of crap like this.

The funny thing is I was never expecting spiders on this ride yet some are outraged by them not being present. Shows how wildly different we can all see this ride turning out to be.

Expectations, expectations... :lol:

To be honest, I was expecting the Forbidden Forest in some form and fashion; but also had thought that they would likely exempt anything from FJ that is in the Forest itself.

I'm really happy with everything that Universal is doing with this attraction; and will be a great sign to the next few years in UPR.

Very much looking forward to this. In more ways than 1, Hogsmeade will finally feel complete. As much as I loved Dragon Challenge, it just felt out of place, being a rethemed ride and all. Finally another proper Harry Potter experience in the land.

And last year, the void left in the park was pretty big. Hogsmeade was just ride Forbidden Journey and move on. So yeah, can’t wait to ride.

The point is that you had a guy giving you an explanation as to why OTHER PEOPLE might ask why there aren’t any spiders and you jumped down HIS throat for providing an answer. I think people are excited for the ride but here we go again with the “you can’t dissent from the group think opinions of UO” attitude.

You’re an overly sensitive fan if you think that questions/comments about theme or folliage is nitpicking or treating UO like a whore.

It’s a beautiful new attraction that’s going to be special to Orlando, unlike anything done before and a welcomed addition to an already world class line up of rides. I guess I’ll just go somewhere else if my participation is unwelcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.