Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 542 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FF based on forests in Scotland (north of Scott Walker's neighborhood ;):cheers: in the highlands), part of the UK, which is England, Scotland, Wales. N. Ireland

Yup, Chatelherault park is about a mile from where I live and this is about as typical of a Scottish forest as you can get.

chatelherault.png

It even has castle ruins.

1280px-CadzowCastle01.JPG

Cadzow Castle - Wikipedia

Hmmmm I need to clarify some things...

The picture I showed wasn't of a redwood forest. That's Northern CA. It's from a forest in SoCal.

Wrong again. It's not a national park. Just a regular forest. Oh and technically there are alpine coasters in forests which are fun as hell!

When did I say Florida didn't have any forests?

For this type of attraction, yes. We have a different biome where pine trees dwell. Florida has tropical greenery.

I never made that argument.

When did I say it was filmed in California? All I said was our biome was more conducive to the type of forest depicted in the films.

Not sure why you guys got your panties all up in a bunch for such a harmless comment. Relax.
The “tropical” part is mostly South Florida where as the rest of the state looks similar to other southern states.

Shame that testing footage is being almost ignored for the spider discussion...

Good to see it cycling through at least two of the launches. Hopefully full circuit cycling is going well and the control system is handling all the block sensor inputs and track sensors for the freefall reversing section ok.

Shame that testing footage is being almost ignored for the spider discussion...

Good to see it cycling through at least two of the launches. Hopefully full circuit cycling is going well and the control system is handling all the block sensor inputs and track sensors for the freefall reversing section ok.

Who posted the test footage?

She’s also not your whore, your rag doll, etc. It’s like your S.O pays the bills, cleans the house, makes dinner, puts the kids to bed, but you yell at them because they forgot to wash the socks...

The constant nitpicking is getting tiresome. It sucks to talk to people who don’t post anymore because of crap like this.

That's one of the best analogies I've ever read.... period. Well said

Reactions: Mad Dog
In my head I had the trains moving faster, but at least this way you can enjoy the scenery more. Unless it just seems slower because it’s so quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.