Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 546 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am excited to see just how the cars have be rigged with seats and restraints. We half expect to see a motorcycle seat but that isn’t what it will be. A kind of mind bend how they made it work.
And from the outside, the trains really will look exactly like the screen-used motorbike sidecar. Like near perfect recreations. The biggest difference (only difference) I really notice is a lack of glass windscreen for the sidecar, but that's so you get a better unobstructed view. Otherwise, just wow.

And from the outside, the trains really will look exactly like the screen-used motorbike sidecar. Like near perfect recreations. The biggest difference (only difference) I really notice is a lack of glass windscreen for the sidecar, but that's so you get a better unobstructed view. Otherwise, just wow.
I hope the sidecar is not like some RVs where you are sitting in a bucket. Looking at you Space and Dudley

I am excited to see just how the cars have be rigged with seats and restraints. We half expect to see a motorcycle seat but that isn’t what it will be. A kind of mind bend how they made it work.

The outsides look just like the film versions as @Alicia said minus two things. The motorbike seat is a standard coaster seat with a very short back, so no middle part of the bike. The side car has an opening on the side for guests to walk across to board. All of it is one solid, flat walking surface for boarding/exiting.

The outsides look just like the film versions as @Alicia said minus two things. The motorbike seat is a standard coaster seat with a very short back, so no middle part of the bike. The side car has an opening on the side for guests to walk across to board. All of it is one solid, flat walking surface for boarding/exiting.
Yea, the inside is very different, (and brilliantly designed it sounds like,) but from the outside, they really nailed it.

Aww, thanks! I think only like the first 15 mins of the new episode is Hagrid. The rest is mostly weird Star Wars food lol.

No worries! You geeking out over the food names and DJ Rex quite entertaining.

Although - did I hear you right? 18 foot drop for the Devil's Snare? Cause dang!

Reactions: Alicia
Status
Not open for further replies.