Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 560 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they raised all the RP room rates though, it appears. It just seems peculiar since I've never seen them do that before. Rooms are still available. Expectations for something, maybe some kind of business event instead, who knows, but it is interesting.

Yeah it’s interesting but doesn’t seem to equate to soft openings.

they raised all the RP room rates though, it appears. It just seems peculiar since I've never seen them do that before. Rooms are still available. Expectations for something, maybe some kind of business event instead, who knows, but it is interesting.
Perhaps they are bumping up rates across the board before the opening of Endless Summer and it entering the more affordable market

Reactions: Quint
Absolutely stunning.

This is going to pack a bigger punch than some might think.
Scaffolding down!

First person to get a hyper zoomed closeup of that moss wins. It looks so soft and furry and I cannot figure out what material it is made of.

Seeing detail like this makes me agree with what people say about how the other ip's are treated . WOW:wow:

Is there any confirmation if we are going to see a battle between Harry and Voldemort? In this video at around 2:21, at the stop before launching into the fall-back track we see Voldemort and Harry battling with spells towards each other. I wonder if this is legit, and how they are going to do the special effects? Any word on this?

Is there any confirmation if we are going to see a battle between Harry and Voldemort? In this video at around 2:21, at the stop before launching into the fall-back track we see Voldemort and Harry battling with spells towards each other. I wonder if this is legit, and how they are going to do the special effects? Any word on this?

That's clearly a fan made simulation and is not accurate at all.

From everything I have read, this is a fan created video of possible scenes that may be included. So far we have seen no sign of the “trio” or Voldemort appearing on this ride.

So will we get another media dump before it opens? Or will it basically be press previews before the grand opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.