Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland) | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They appear to have messed up the reservations slightly with people being given the Thursday the 30th as a time slot.

Reservations for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland will be available starting May 2nd (For Visits Between 5/31 and 6/23). Guests staying on-site get an automatic rezzy. After the 24th, it's a free-for-all.

Reservations for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland will be available starting May 2nd (For Visits Between 5/31 and 6/23). Guests staying on-site get an automatic rezzy. After the 24th, it's a free-for-all.

I'm surprised they didn't go for May 4th.

Edit: Realized my question was dumb considering no one knows what’s going on with reservations. Talked to a couple cast members and they didn’t even know if you need a ticket prior to booking a reservation May 2. Gonna go for it and hope for the best.

Last edited:
The idea of going in the first few weeks of opening is my idea of hell.

Apparently they’re capping reservations so it won’t be too bad, although who really knows what’s going to happen.

I was going to completely avoid both GEs for a few years, but when I saw I’m in LA during opening week I realized it’s too tempting not to try and get in.

2019-05-02.png

I joined the queue ~5 minutes before 10am Pacific. There was one slot still available for opening day when I got into the reservation system at ~10:18 Pacific. Overall the system worked flawlessly for me. Kudos to the engineers. I'm sure this was a terrifying experience for them lol