General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My concern with this ride getting up to full capacity they need to be firm and fast with how they handle guests boarding quickly and removing guests that don't fit. If not dispatched on time you get a cascading blocking that will back up the whole ride. Even with just 6 or 7 on the track we got stopped in the drop track because of a backup on the line.

If smooth running of this ride requires quick identification and removal and large guests and other that may have trouble being seated then I don't see it ever running at its theoretical capacity. The audience riding these rides at Universal and Disney tend to be older and larger than at pure amusement parks, requiring more time to get on and off. A Harry Potter coaster definitely increases the demographics of interested parties.

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
If smooth running of this ride requires quick identification and removal and large guests and other that may have trouble being seated then I don't see it ever running at its theoretical capacity. The audience riding these rides at Universal and Disney tend to be older and larger than at pure amusement parks, requiring more time to get on and off. A Harry Potter coaster definitely increases the demographics of interested parties.

This doesn't slow down Forbidden Journey, which has far more issues.

So no luck this morning, arrived somewhat late..
Does happen to know if they open several turntiles at once when the park opens? Or is just 1 or 2 to control the crowd getting in

Do we know if there's more trains cycling today? Or is it just a case of finding their feet and now running smoothly?

Great to see everybody's positive reactions, makes me even more excited for finally riding this!