General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do we know if there's more trains cycling today? Or is it just a case of finding their feet and now running smoothly?

Great to see everybody's positive reactions, makes me even more excited for finally riding this!

Something clicked for them around 7pm yesterday. The ride was operating extremely reliably, they were using both drop tracks allowing for many trains at once. When we got to load there seemed to be constant trains coming around the corner ready to load.

Another issue they were having was audio was not working on some rows, so they would have to dispatch trains that were not full. That didn’t seem to be the case last night as I didn’t see any empty seats for all the trains on the track.

Every ride last night was flawless, nothing was broken. The last riders of the day got off around 9:15pm which means they had a solid 11-12 hours for test and adjust.

Kudos to the techs for getting to this point! This ride is extremely complex and I’m sure the last two days have been rough for them.

After lunch, Im bout to ride hagrid with no extended queue. Got to the park at 9:15. Pretty awesome for it to be that way at 12 today. IOA also stays open till 10 so night ride here I come!

It will be interesting to see the wait times late tonight. Between the early visitors calling it a day mid afternoon and people being scared off by the huge queues over the past few days, it could be a great time to visit.

It will be interesting to see the wait times late tonight. Between the early visitors calling it a day mid afternoon and people being scared off by the huge queues over the past few days, it could be a great time to visit.
Social media can be very toxic and it can be a blessing at the same time. If enough people put the word out that the kinks are ironed out, things could be crazy! as soon as tomorrow. I hope they've been able to add more trains.

Going for the first time next Saturday and Sunday? For those that have ridden it, should I ride it at first during the day or at night?

Wouldn’t I love to have a stool right behind the operators in the control booth for this thing. What fun during these early days.

Speaking of which, is the control booth behind the wall that we thought it would be.... the wall directly behind the load area coasters?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryan and Magic-Man