Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but what is "The Flying Turns"? Not aware of that reference.

Knobel's take on a classic bobsled.

It got delayed multiple times through long stretches of time, and then suddenly popped up and opened.

Soft opening date was the day before it opened

If I recall (as I was on the first and I believe only day of technical rehersal), Kong 360 was like that too, as I believe it only opened on the 30th before officially opening on July 1st.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dhdhddh
Guys omg We just got word that the ride will most definitely open eventually, No real date comfirmed yet! But! September most definitely maybe but not really!

That's the same date I was thinking of also. And the date will be the eleventeenth of that month also.

I know this is true because I know this guy at work who knows a girl who saw someone go on Reddit and there was a person acting as an expert who spoke with someone who knows someone at Disneyland who has a friend that works at Universal Florida who has a contact with someone at Universal Hollywood that there is a some sort of problem with the ride but maybe not.

But they got a definite maybe that it will possibly open some day.

So a thought, what if this is more..of a problem that need's Vekoma to do some work (Because if I'm not mistaken, they were the original supplier for the ride system)?

If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a beam sensor in that area? Maybe it's a trigger for a show scene and the sensor is not working? Hopeful

If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a beam sensor in that area? Maybe it's a trigger for a show scene and the sensor is not working? Hopeful
In video updates from today I noticed a few of the boats going much much further than normal before braking. Maybe it's the sensor for the brakes.

Did Universal Creative for Hollywood just expand or something? Not sure why this is seen as USH's baby. Im all for it if they did expand and this is their first big attraction, but wasn't aware of the changes. I assumed Universal Creative was just one big group for all their parks. So excited for this ride though the updated AA's should be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.