Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 160 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Six Flags is doing a pretty good job with their 3D right now, but that seems like the only place doing it anymore. I’m still going to hold out just in case, but it feels 50/50 the more I think about it
I know this will sound snobbish, but I don't take Fright Fest at all seriously and think they're about a decade behind wherever Knotts is at. At that rate, in 2027, I may consider going to Fright Fest again.

I know this will sound snobbish, but I don't take Fright Fest at all seriously and think they're about a decade behind wherever Knotts is at. At that rate, in 2027, I may consider going to Fright Fest again.
Their mazes tend to be sub par (although last year had some keepers like Hell Fest), but their makeup and live entertainment are the best at any event. Horror Nights and Knotts still have them beat on everything else.

Reactions: chris.g
I know we're all excited about the possibility of HHN evolving without Terror Tram and seeing if it's loss will result in the mazes and scarezones getting a budget boost.. but as a long-time HHN fan, a veteran of the event since 2008.. I couldn't help but get teary-eyed at this FB post..
iN6j552.png

I know we're all excited about the possibility of HHN evolving without Terror Tram and seeing if it's loss will result in the mazes and scarezones getting a budget boost.. but as a long-time HHN fan, a veteran of the event since 2008.. I couldn't help but get teary-eyed at this FB post..

Damn that hit me harder than it should, hopefully log bunny, terror ape, and ice ape, find new homes. Maybe log bunny can be hidden somewhere in the scarezones? Or snuck into the easter portion of holidayz?

Damn that hit me harder than it should, hopefully log bunny, terror ape, and ice ape, find new homes. Maybe log bunny can be hidden somewhere in the scarezones? Or snuck into the easter portion of holidayz?
I actually never knew about log bunny. I think if we talk about it enough on twitter, John will probably bring it back. Do you have pictures of ice ape and terror ape as well?