2013 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

2013 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Tickets just arrived. Thats one thing I will definitely give Disney that they don't screw you for shipping tickets.

They really don't, no problems whatsoever for me. BTW Roodles check out the haunted mansion if you go. They add tons of lighting, fog and even makeup on the butlers to add a incredibly creepy effect. It's like a overlay but not, it's that cool AND perfect for photos

Reactions: UK-Trigg
They really don't, no problems whatsoever for me. BTW Roodles check out the haunted mansion if you go. They add tons of lighting, fog and even makeup on the butlers to add a incredibly creepy effect. It's like a overlay but not it's that cool

I think I will go, my AP runs out leaving me 2 days on property without a park ticket, not that I mind that but MNSSHP will gladly fill a gap. Thanks for the heads up Cole, sounds neat :cheers:

DSC01188_zpsfc16d972.jpg

DSC01270_zps56b72e97.jpg

DSC01232_zps2bd79f6f.jpg

DSC01185_zps08948013.jpg

9b481718-f5bb-4eaa-8355-dc8d0266fbb0_zps2eb3bf0d.jpg

Reactions: UK-Trigg
Awesome shots OF, the atmosphere looks great. You guys have certainly twisted my am as I never even gave MNSSHP a second thought before.

Awesome shots OF, the atmosphere looks great. You guys have certainly twisted my am as I never even gave MNSSHP a second thought before.

That's basically all you're paying for. The atmosphere, parade, fireworks, and characters. The rides and all or all the same. But I love it and I'll be doing it again this year.

Space Mountain is exceptionally good during the night time events. You can see a lot more of the theming that is there since your eyes don't have to adjust as much.

I think I will go, my AP runs out leaving me 2 days on property without a park ticket, not that I mind that but MNSSHP will gladly fill a gap. Thanks for the heads up Cole, sounds neat :cheers:

No problem man enjoy!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Space Mountain is exceptionally good during the night time events. You can see a lot more of the theming that is there since your eyes don't have to adjust as much.

Splash mountain is also a good one at night if it's open, really cool lighting on the orange rock work

I am so stupid.... I never thought of this. I always did Space Mountain first thing in the morning to avoid crowds ( would do it 3-4 times)

i did ride Everest in the dark on winter, it was like 6:50 and it was already night. Everest at night was pretty amazing and you get to see the yeti much better

I'm apologize in advance, but I didn't know where to post this. What are the chances Disney would do a real deal HHN or HOS type event. They have the resources and talent.
If I was an imagineer, I would be pissed. I know Disney is a family resort, but you know there has got to be allot of talk. That is a fairly large revenue stream. I think 5 years out they will have 2 events The not so scary Halloween party, and another scarier event.

I'm apologize in advance, but I didn't know where to post this. What are the chances Disney would do a real deal HHN or HOS type event. They have the resources and talent.
If I was an imagineer, I would be pissed. I know Disney is a family resort, but you know there has got to be allot of talk. That is a fairly large revenue stream. I think 5 years out they will have 2 events The not so scary Halloween party, and another scarier event.
0% I guarantee you. Watch videos of the horror event in Disneyland Paris and you'll see why