2013 Trip Planning: What's Happening this year? | Inside Universal Forums

2013 Trip Planning: What's Happening this year?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 5, 2013
Hi there, Im wondering can any of you guys shed some light on everything that will be ready in Orlando for the 2013 Summer season (September more specifically) ? Im looking at the forums and it seems like a lot of new attractions will be finished in 2014 i.e. Harry Potter 2 and Busch Gardens ride etc? Also, will there be lots of renovations happening that would spell disruptions?

Is summer 2013 still going to be a good year to go for someone who has never been?

Great, anything else happening? Do any of you think it would be a good idea to travel from Orlando to six flags over georgia? or is it not worth it?

Great, anything else happening? Do any of you think it would be a good idea to travel from Orlando to six flags over georgia? or is it not worth it?

I've never been to Six Flags Over Georgia, but it looks like a long car ride. If you're up for it, be my guest.

2013 additions include:
- Transformers the Ride
- Springfield (should open sometime this summer)
- Antartica: Empire of the Penguin
- Angry Birds experience at Kennedy Space Center (opens later this month!)
- Princess Fairytale Hall (part of phase 629,627,154 for the Fantasyland Expansion) (It's no Potter.)

Hope it helps! Have an awesome trip! :happy: