A Quiet Place (HHN 33) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

A Quiet Place (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As excited as I am for this, and how much I want to see something wholly unique.. my gut is telling me it's all marketing fluff and it will just be a standard HHN house lol
the movie had a music score? I can't remember
I expect a regular house with sound used to trigger the creatures ( this house deserves those red buttons that guests activate) if there was ever a house that deserves those interactive buttons, is this one. the trigger buttons.

I didn't even know there was a sequel. Guess I'll have to watch it now.
the plot is basically the same as the first, but I liked it. similar structure.

It's funny because for awhile now I've been pretty "anti-AQP coming to HHN" but now it's probably my most anticipated house for this year lol. I just think that doing an IP like this that's sorta unique/challenging to make into an hhn house is exciting... If done well it could easily be an all-timer hhn IP house. I'm also so happy that they're adapting BOTH Part 1 and 2.

Emily Blunt Aquietplace GIF by A Quiet Place Part II

It's funny because for awhile now I've been pretty "anti-AQP coming to HHN" but now it's probably my most anticipated house for this year lol. I just think that doing an IP like this that's sorta unique/challenging to make into an hhn house is exciting... If done well it could easily be an all-timer hhn IP house. I'm also so happy that they're adapting BOTH Part 1 and 2.

Emily Blunt Aquietplace GIF by A Quiet Place Part II
i don't remember, did these movies have human villains? I can't remember. if it did 86% of the house will be those

i don't remember, did these movies have human villains? I can't remember. if it did 86% of the house will be those
The first didn't but I think the 2nd one might've.... I don't completely remember either. I plan on rewatching them tonight lol

I rewatched both films after not having seen them in years just now and man... Absolutely amazing movies. I forgot how good they were lol. Part 1 especially. It reminds me a bit of the original Exorcist film. Both are slow paced horror movies that focus more on character than cheap jumpscares/horror. So good. How they haven't made Part 3 already is so mind boggling to me!!!! I neeeeeeeeeeeeed it. This house is truly going to be special if they do it right. I'm so hyped

Haven’t gotten around to watching the second film as that was right when the pandemic started and I kinda forgot about it. I guess I should give that a watch for this house, I take it?

I rewatched both films after not having seen them in years just now and man... Absolutely amazing movies. I forgot how good they were lol. Part 1 especially. It reminds me a bit of the original Exorcist film. Both are slow paced horror movies that focus more on character than cheap jumpscares/horror. So good. How they haven't made Part 3 already is so mind boggling to me!!!! I neeeeeeeeeeeeed it. This house is truly going to be special if they do it right. I'm so hyped
I'm waiting for the inevitable rocket ship distraction scare. I'm imagining you see it go off on one side then get pushed forward by the monster as it's attracted to the noise.