Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Adventureland Expansion?

The Rock just made a post on Facebook indicating that he has been given the opportunity to work with the Imagineers to "re-engineer and re-design" the Jungle Cruise at all of the Disney parks worldwide. He mentioned this during a post talking about how he's starring in and producing the upcoming movie.

It's a personal pet peeve and not pick but I hate how they use the term "re-engineer" the ride. The Rock isn't going to be hunched over SolidWorks redesigning the ride system or doing FEA work. He's not doing Show programming.

/rant

You don't need one but I don't see Disney building something now without an IP attached.

Was there ballon height tests recently?
There were rumors, but no proof they actually occurred.

Regardless, I see Frontierland getting a family dark ride and Tomorrowland getting an overhaul long before Adventureland gets a new E-ticket.

Pirates and Jungle Cruise are effective as draws to the area and Moana/Jack Sparrow M&Gs should also keep the area afloat along with the Carpets and Skippers Canteen.

Frontierland has a massive bottleneck and no way to give either of its mountains any high-capacity assistance. Don't forget Country Bears could use some love via an update.

Tomorrowland needs help in virtually every area except arguably Astro Orbiter and Laugh Floor (temporarily). Space Mountain needs a total rebuild, CoP needs a major update, PeopleMover could use more scenery, Buzz should be rethemed, Stitch should be rethemed, and the Speedway should either get a drastic overhaul or be bulldozed.