Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Adventurers Guide to Halloween Horror Nights XXI

Did you find this guide helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I hate HHN

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got the exact same mindset going into the event this year. The past two years, I've taken a laxed route on opening night with an Express Pass and had no trouble doing everything. This year, I'm doing the AP Early Entry, hitting up those three houses and then depending on what time the first showing of B&T is, I'll either run over to Saws n' Steam and then straight to B&T or vice versa.

Does anyone recall what time the first show begins? I'd like to use the AP Early Entry seating or else I'd wait for a later show.

I've got the exact same mindset going into the event this year. The past two years, I've taken a laxed route on opening night with an Express Pass and had no trouble doing everything. This year, I'm doing the AP Early Entry, hitting up those three houses and then depending on what time the first showing of B&T is, I'll either run over to Saws n' Steam and then straight to B&T or vice versa.

Does anyone recall what time the first show begins? I'd like to use the AP Early Entry seating or else I'd wait for a later show.

Pretty sure the first show is at 7:15 or 7:30 Tbad :thumbs:

Excellent. If we plan everything right, I should be able to pull off four houses right off the bat and the only house I'm worried about line-wise is Saws n' Steam.

Has anyone ever done the AP Early Entry? How are the lines?

^ They can get hectic but once the houses open you will be fine. Last year I had to wait like 20 minutes for Hallow'd past but walked on the other two tents twice and came back to Hallow'd before they opened the park. Word of advise, arrive early to the early entry :lol:

^ They can get hectic but once the houses open you will be fine. Last year I had to wait like 20 minutes for Hallow'd past but walked on the other two tents twice and came back to Hallow'd before they opened the park. Word of advise, arrive early to the early entry :lol:

Planning on it! Right now, I'm hoping to go to the In-Between the second they let people it, then straight to the Forsaken, and hopefully Nevermore will be opening right after. :shrug:

Thanks again! :rep:

Yeap the one time I did it we got in there pretty early for HHN 19 and saw Chucky and Silver Scream quick the problem is when they open the gates at the early entry everyone runs to the next tent house and Jaws Queue. So since this year they have 3 houses open, I'll be able to hit the 3 of them, maybe one of them twice and then come back to the front gate to meet the rest of the group.

In other news, I RSVP'd for my early entry with my friend and I'll meet the rest of my group at the gate when they walk in. There is no reason for me to have to suffer because one or two people want to ride rides. I'm seeing all of the houses this year, and a couple of them twice cause of the early entry. I'm not catering to anyone except myself this year.

Amen! :lol:

Planning on it! Right now, I'm hoping to go to the In-Between the second they let people it, then straight to the Forsaken, and hopefully Nevermore will be opening right after. :shrug:

Thanks again! :rep:

You sure not Forsaken, InBetween, and then Poe?

You sure not Forsaken, InBetween, and then Poe?

Out of the three, I'm looking forward to the In-Between the most so I was planning on doing it first, but I keep questioning the logistics factor of it all. Do you think it will lead me to much longer lines?

The only reason I say forsaken first is because the Forsaken's exit dumps you off next to the InBetween entrance. Where as the InBetween dumps you off over at Poe. If anything do InBetween, Poe, and then Forsaken.

The only reason I say forsaken first is because the Forsaken's exit dumps you off next to the InBetween entrance. Where as the InBetween dumps you off over at Poe. If anything do InBetween, Poe, and then Forsaken.

Good point. I'll end up doing The Forsaken, In-Between, Poe. Thanks again!

Hey guys on the new HHN21 app it lists all showtimes for Bill and Ted on all nights:

Midnight closure nights:
7:30, 8:45, 10:00, 11:15

1am closure:
7:15, 8:15, 9:15, 10:30. 11:30, 12:30

2am closure:
7:15, 8:15, 9:15, 10:30. 11:30, 12:30, 1:30

Hey guys on the new HHN21 app it lists all showtimes for Bill and Ted on all nights:

Midnight closure nights:
7:30, 8:45, 10:00, 11:15

1am closure:
7:15, 8:15, 9:15, 10:30. 11:30, 12:30

2am closure:
7:15, 8:15, 9:15, 10:30. 11:30, 12:30, 1:30

Excellent! That will work perfectly with my current plan. :thumbs:

Just to update you guys on my plan, I ended up getting in early for the AP preview and the TM at the front of Grown Evil let me bring in 2 extra friends as well which was awesome. I got to do those 3 houses no problem, went to the front of the park and then made my way around just like my original plan and was able to hit all of the houses and the first 3 again no problem.

Its imperative to be at the front gate at opening because they did open the front gate and the SS houses at 6pm, earlier than the 6:30pm opening time, and thats the norm, not the exception.

I don't know what plan of attack to take :look:
Once I get all the 3 VIP houses done, I can either do Jaws house since Jaws has the crazy lines, or I could go to the front of the park and do the houses in order... choices, choices... Also, I have to time the disaster queue house well because in the past three years that I've attended the event, every time, I always get stuck with the longest lines ever at this house.

The whole night this house had the longest lines by far.

What I would reccommend after you hit the 3 VIP houses, jump over to Bloodengutz and do this house, trust me it doesn't have to be dark for this house :lol:
Then jump back to SnS because all of the APers should have gone through by then, then jump to the SS houses and do those cause the lines shouldn't be longer than 20 - 30 mins.

The whole night this house had the longest lines by far.

What I would reccommend after you hit the 3 VIP houses, jump over to Bloodengutz and do this house, trust me it doesn't have to be dark for this house :lol:
Then jump back to SnS because all of the APers should have gone through by then, then jump to the SS houses and do those cause the lines shouldn't be longer than 20 - 30 mins.

That sounds like quite a good plan! VIPs, then HR Bloodengutz which dumps you back out in front of Disaster on the way to SnS, and after SnS do the SS. I'd check the signs for line times and decide whether to go in counter or clockwise direction, or in any order according to their wait time since they're all in that same area.

My personal route is to do Tents, Parade, Jaws, Disaster, Soundstages. I do soundstages last because typically they have the shortest line at the end of the night.