Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

After 4pm Express Pass

PaddyMcCourt

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2012
Glasgow, UK
I noticed on the UOAP appreciation website that it mentions a discount on the "After 4 pm Express Passes", however, I can't seem to find any information on the actual pricing and availability of the passes.

express-png.10724

Can anyone inform me of the costs and how I go about purchasing them? Also, is there a 2-park version or is it single park only?

TIA

Attachments

• express.png
    express.png
    190 KB · Views: 222
Don't know for sure but I would guess the price fluctuates daily like the regular Express Pass does, based on anticipated crowd levels.

Maybe that's just referring to the perk that Premiere Passholders get? After all free is an 100% discount :shrug:

Since it states it can only be purchased at the front gates, this means no one can predict the availability and pricing when you arrive. It also states "Universal Studios Florida and/or Islands of Adventure", meaning both 1-park and 2-park options may be available.

You can view current pricing for Universal Express Pass on the world wide web at this link: Universal Orlando Resort™ | Your Orlando Vacation Destination

Last edited:
after 4 express usually cost 50% of the daily express.But be careful BC where at the point where universal will start closing at 5pm or 7.

after 4 express usually cost 50% of the daily express.But be careful BC where at the point where universal will start closing at 5pm or 7.

Perfect, thank you.

I understand re. the early closing, but I would probably only use it for IOA as I'll be at HHN most nights it's on anyway.

I'll post back with the true cost against the full day online express when I get home from my trip for reference in future