1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

After 4pm Express Pass

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Universal' started by PaddyMcCourt, Aug 26, 2019.

1. PaddyMcCourt

PaddyMcCourt V.I.P.

I noticed on the UOAP appreciation website that it mentions a discount on the "After 4 pm Express Passes", however, I can't seem to find any information on the actual pricing and availability of the passes.

[​IMG]

Can anyone inform me of the costs and how I go about purchasing them? Also, is there a 2-park version or is it single park only?

TIA

Attached Files:

tankart150 likes this.
  2. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Premium Member

Don't know for sure but I would guess the price fluctuates daily like the regular Express Pass does, based on anticipated crowd levels.

3. Galactus

Galactus Newcomer

Maybe that's just referring to the perk that Premiere Passholders get? After all free is an 100% discount :shrug:

RevFreako likes this.
  4. Vampyr

Vampyr Newcomer

Since it states it can only be purchased at the front gates, this means no one can predict the availability and pricing when you arrive. It also states "Universal Studios Florida and/or Islands of Adventure", meaning both 1-park and 2-park options may be available.

You can view current pricing for Universal Express Pass on the world wide web at this link: Universal Orlando Resortâ„¢ | Your Orlando Vacation Destination

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  5. PaddyMcCourt

PaddyMcCourt V.I.P.

Has anyone actually bought one before that would know how it compared to the "all day" express for pricing? Thanks

6. deathcab4cutie

deathcab4cutie Member

after 4 express usually cost 50% of the daily express.But be careful BC where at the point where universal will start closing at 5pm or 7.

7. PaddyMcCourt

PaddyMcCourt V.I.P.

Perfect, thank you.

I understand re. the early closing, but I would probably only use it for IOA as I'll be at HHN most nights it's on anyway.

I'll post back with the true cost against the full day online express when I get home from my trip for reference in future