Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway Coming to UOR

WDW was chaos last year, esp as they closed off the area that they were filming in apart from the people watching the show live

Penguins of Madagascar and the lion used in studio to promote UOR. Strange as far as I know they are nowhere in the parks (in constrast previous week was directly relevant Minions and Simpson’s).

Maybe Madagascar attraction is on its way! or maybe they simply borrowed the costumes from the local Chessington theme park Penguins Madagascar meet and greet. D’oh.

Penguins of Madagascar and the lion used in studio to promote UOR. Strange as far as I know they are nowhere in the parks (in constrast previous week was directly relevant Minions and Simpson’s).

Maybe Madagascar attraction is on its way! or maybe they simply borrowed the costumes from the local Chessington theme park Penguins Madagascar meet and greet. D’oh.

That's funny, I said the exact same thing to my wife. Also of note is that they used the BTTF theme for the duration.

They do a Madagascar M&G in the Studios. Have seen them many times there

Yep and Saturdays show is cancelled, Silly, silly boy. I get that he has a problem but to get in a car whilst intoxicated is unforgivable. Ive grown up with Ant and Dec and to see how his life and career in panning out is very sad indeed.

Wonder if this has hit the meeting rooms at Uni yet?

I'm sure the people at Universal know but weren't informed. I can't see there being an episode next weekend either and this puts Virgin Holidays in a bind.

Edit: Virgin have removed the show from their homepage. I've been keeping an eye on the prices almost daily.

Last edited:
Can’t say I’m surprised virgin are distancing themselves.
I wonder if his visa would be revoked with a DUI charge. Very silly man, thrown his marriage away and now possibly his career. The most successful presenters in UKTV history if awards are anything to go by.

Can’t be a coincidence that the film ITV chose to fill the spot was a ‘Universal’ film and the ride that Ant Dec would have been promoting in UOR.

I can see Universal going two ways with this. 1, they want nothing to do with any of it or the bad press that could come with it or 2, if Dec is hosting by himself, the viewership from the UK will be astronomical and it's a great way to promote the resort.

Dec is hosting the last 2 shows himself and they are still doing the live show at Universal as they said it would be unfair to the 200 odd people they promised to fly to Orlando.

Dec is hosting the last 2 shows himself and they are still doing the live show at Universal as they said it would be unfair to the 200 odd people they promised to fly to Orlando.

He'll have massive support behind him from everybody. I think everybody wants this to be a huge success for him as it's going to be tough on him.
Interesting they are filming in City Walk and not, at the huge stage in the park!

http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/artic...ale-for-saturday-night-takeaway-will-go-ahead

It might be a typo as this doesn't make any sense:

Today, ITV confirmed the finale will be filmed at Universal CityWalk in the Orlando theme park