Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

AP Renewal rates

What are the rates for the other passes? I was considering a hiatus instead of renewing this summer and hoping to see 3 months free again next February but the Potter announcement has me thinking of just dropping a level.
Preferred is 280
Power is 256
Seasonal is 208
3park

So, this implies that the summer bookings don't look their best? Too, JoeCamel, Are your numbers above first descending and then the 3rd park options ascending? They don't make sense if both are to be read from top to bottom.

So, this implies that the summer bookings don't look their best? Too, JoeCamel, Are your numbers above first descending and then the 3rd park options ascending? They don't make sense if both are to be read from top to bottom.
Yes, I didn't put them in the same order but low to high is seasonal to preffered

Quick question. I've got a proffered pass and it looks like I get early access to the wizarding world. Is that just for one park or is that for hogsmeade and DA?

Quick question. I've got a proffered pass and it looks like I get early access to the wizarding world. Is that just for one park or is that for hogsmeade and DA?
Depends what park is scheduled for early opening on a given day. Some times it's IOA. Sometimes it's Studios. During peak times it may often be both.