Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Haven’t reports been about how much of a mess this film is?
Oh, plenty. Walkouts during test screenings with reports of it being flat-out boring, a lot of reshoots etc. A lot of reports of there's not much hope for this one, just a general sinking feeling this is gonna' tank.

Oh, plenty. Walkouts during test screenings with reports of it being flat-out boring, a lot of reshoots etc. A lot of reports of there's not much hope for this one, just a general sinking feeling this is gonna' tank.
I'd say so

It doesn't help that Percy Jackson just premiered today and, as someone who is unfamiliar with that IP, from the premiere it seems like the premise is pretty similar with the likes of Aquaman except it's actually good (and people don't have to leave their house to watch a streaming show).

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Two fins up!!

Didn't realize how much i missed being underwater with the AquaFam.

Visuals and action as good as original + sibling rivalry comedy + villain that was half James Bond / half LOTR

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
My least liked of the last few DC films

I preferred Blue Beetle, Black Adam, Shazzam 2 and so on......it's just kinda a boring film. Not bad but....if I never see it again whatever

Reactions: Ahmanet
Imo the only truly enjoyable DCEU projects since Wonder Woman in 2017 were The Suicide Squad and Peacemaker.
Peace Maker and Wonder Woman were the only amazing things in the DCU. Everything else was either dumb fun or too dark and moody for me to enjoy

I know many go back to the first superman film and love it...cool. I think expectations are still low for Superman because we haven't had a modern day amazing Superman film
Aquaman, Flash, Shazaam 1, and SS (james gunn) were all also good films

Reactions: Ahmanet
So DC is on hiatus until Superman ... or they will have a show on HBO / streaming?

Strikes probably upset their original Gunn plans