Armor Wars | Inside Universal Forums

Armor Wars

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
So this got changed from a show to a theatrical movie. I assume Secret Invasion will still lead into it. This movie is essentially Iron Man 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne
I wonder given the reworking of this becoming a film; if it'll ditch the Armor Wars theme and be called Iron Man. Or, if it'll have Iron Man added on; with Armor Wars as a subtitle (Or, and this is my hope; they simply call it The War Machine).

I wonder given the reworking of this becoming a film; if it'll ditch the Armor Wars theme and be called Iron Man. Or, if it'll have Iron Man added on; with Armor Wars as a subtitle (Or, and this is my hope; they simply call it The War Machine).
I was watching a John Campea video and someone suggested they call it Armor Wars: Iron Legacy and that just sounds like a badass name to me.

That second tweet is from a parody/troll account. It is not actually Discussing Film. You can tell by the double i's in the username. Bettany and Rockwell being in the film is unfortunately not confirmed as of now.

ARMOR WARS: IRON LEGACY would be an incredible title.
The title would make a ton of sense too as I believe this movie is essentially a fight over keeping the Stark tech from falling into the wrong hands. Bring in Ironheart and Pepper Potts/Rescue (and an excuse to bring back their daughter, Morgan) in this film alongside War Machine and White Vision, you're basically bringing in everyone who has a connection to Tony in some way (save for Ironheart) but in the comics she was introduced in an Iron Man comic run.

That second tweet is from a parody/troll account. It is not actually Discussing Film. You can tell by the double i's in the username. Bettany and Rockwell being in the film is unfortunately not confirmed as of now.
It's real. It was originally reported by THR.

EDIT: I see what you are talking about and upon further search can't find any proof Deadline reported White Vision s returning here. Still, it would make sense and could see it.

Last edited:
I'm veryyyyyy good with this

The shows for me have been so hit or miss, at least with a movie if its bad its only 2 hours.

I'm assuming this will will be a 2025 release. Marvel still has February and July release dates being held and imo this seems like a summer movie to fill that July slot. Supposedly the movie begins filming in early 2023 so it could easily be ready for Summer 2025 or even that February 2023 spot as this doesn't seem to be that far behind Deadpool 3 in it's production cycle.

The other movie for Phase six will likely either be Shang-Chi 2 (although Cretton is directing Kang dynasty so maybe not?) or whatever Eternals 2 is called, supposedly called Celestials: End of Time.