Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I also don't think Pandora quite fits Tomorrowland. Maybe that's just me, but I just don't see it. If we're throwing the Californian theme to the side (which seems to be something that's been happening little by little over the past decade+), then I just see it as a better fit for DCA. Although FoP and Soarin' in the same park would be kind of weird...

I also don't think Pandora quite fits Tomorrowland. Maybe that's just me, but I just don't see it. If we're throwing the Californian theme to the side (which seems to be something that's been happening little by little over the past decade+), then I just see it as a better fit for DCA.
You may be on to something.

Although FoP and Soarin' in the same park would be kind of weird...

I don’t foresee that as being an issue.

You may be on to something.

I don’t foresee that as being an issue.
I don't know if i'm reading into this too much, but are you suggesting that Grizzly Peak is to be transformed into Pandora?? If so, that's... actually not the worst. Pandora and the Avatar movies are all about the flora and fauna and Pandora at DAK is based on the forests of Pandora. I can see it.

I don't know if i'm reading into this too much, but are you suggesting that Grizzly Peak is to be transformed into Pandora?? If so, that's... actually not the worst. Pandora and the Avatar movies are all about the flora and fauna and Pandora at DAK is based on the forests of Pandora. I can see it.
I think you’re reading into it too much.

Also, I think we need to temper our expectations.

In my opinion any type of version of Pandora should be saved for a Disneyland Forward expansion. It does not fit anywhere currently in their parks on the West Coast.

Unless something is going bye bye which Iger claimed wasn’t the case. I don’t even think this “experience” is going to include rides but something more akin to the Avatar attraction in Singapore.

I think you’re reading into it too much.

Also, I think we need to temper our expectations.
In my opinion any type of version of Pandora should be saved for a Disneyland Forward expansion. It does not fit anywhere currently in their parks on the West Coast.

Unless something is going bye bye which Iger claimed wasn’t the case. I don’t even think this “experience” is going to include rides but something more akin to the Avatar attraction in Singapore.
This I ultimately agree with. It’s why when this was first brought up, I mentioned if anything permanent like a land was to be built, it should be part of DLF. Disney clearly wants to get Avatar into their parks quickly though so in the short term, I’m expecting something like launch bay.

Lol I'd hate this. Thankfully I doubt it's anything this major

Wasn't Pandora actually on the DLF possible map for DCA? I know that doesn't really mean anything but thought I'd bring that up

What if they just turn Soarin into Flight of Passage and rework that area as a mini mini Pandora. Now that the brea bakery is gone they could push out that space a bit and may be able to expand the Soarin theater to make Flight of Passage work.

What if they just turn Soarin into Flight of Passage and rework that area as a mini mini Pandora. Now that the brea bakery is gone they could push out that space a bit and may be able to expand the Soarin theater to make Flight of Passage work.

Wait a gosh darn second.. That could actually work. :lol: Even Sa'tuli Canteen has a similar hangar-style aesthetic to Smokejumpers Grill..