Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I never root for movies to bomb. And I hope THE WAY OF WATER is great.

That said, I very much want to see other movies from Cameron (as director) before he's no longer around to make any more.
It won't. Seats are almost already gone for the weekend at most theaters

Lots of showings of this movie today for media and the review embargo lifts some time in the next today in the next 24 hours. Disney's trying to get this film out on the circuit as the Critics Choice Awards nominees are being announced within the next week and voted on currently and they expect The Way of Water to be seriously considered for major awards.

James Cameron finally not coming off arrogant:

Well.

I don't think you could ask for better reviews thus far than what Nick just posted or what I've seen. Excited to read the full reviews and see the flick next week.

Well.

I don't think you could ask for better reviews thus far than what Nick just posted or what I've seen. Excited to read the full reviews and see the flick next week.
Keep in mind the social media embargo lifted a mere 20 minutes ago (some people posted early) so there's still plenty to come in and I only posted what was on the comicbook.com link as that was the easiest way for me to find a bunch of reviews quickly.

Once the review embargo fully lifts is when we'll truly get to hear what people think in more depth.

Keep in mind the social media embargo lifted a mere 20 minutes ago (some people posted early) so there's still plenty to come in and I only posted what was on the comicbook.com link as that was the easiest way for me to find a bunch of reviews quickly.

Once the review embargo fully lifts is when we'll truly get to hear what people think in more depth.

I read somewhere that today was the end of the "reaction embargo" (How have we come to this... :lol:) , and that the 13th the "full review" embargo lifts.

Anyways yeah, I was browsing the web myself to see what I can find for "reactions" and haven't seen anything really negative. Popped over here to see if there was any additional noise.

Color me excited for the flick though.

This reviews remind me of the first film....sure it will be good but.....I dont know its getting old seeing reviewers praises films just to months later crap on them or write another article about how movies suck now...after just having Avatar, Maverick and Black Panther 2

It’s actually insane how after 13 years of discourse about the irrelevance, weakness, etc. of Avatar, this movie is getting THIS much hype.

Guess Pandora at Animal Kingdom ended up being a pretty good gamble. Will be interesting to see what synergistic opportunities Disney comes up with to capitalize.

Just an FYI, if you are going to see Avatar 2 do not see it in ScreenX. The extra visuals are rendered at a much lower quality than the rest of the film.

It’s actually insane how after 13 years of discourse about the irrelevance, weakness, etc. of Avatar, this movie is getting THIS much hype.

Guess Pandora at Animal Kingdom ended up being a pretty good gamble. Will be interesting to see what synergistic opportunities Disney comes up with to capitalize.
Maybe they can do a quick turn around on the walkthrough experience with the animatronic Banshee.

I'm really surprised at all of the praise this is getting. I felt like I was watching video game cut scenes that didn't amount to much after three hours. Different strokes I guess...