Avengers Campus (DCA) | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers Campus (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Never imagined I would ever see Deadpool and Wolverine at Disneyland…

I seriously hope this isn’t over. I want him to interact with more of the Avengers! Please have him interact with Spider Man, or him stepping out of a portal for Dr. Strange.

Reactions: kristenabelle

Never imagined I would ever see Deadpool and Wolverine at Disneyland…

I seriously hope this isn’t over. I want him to interact with more of the Avengers! Please have him interact with Spider Man, or him stepping out of a portal for Dr. Strange.

This is so great. I honestly wish they’d keep Deadpool around after the movie is done in theaters but this stuff will likely just be temporary like all the promo stuff.

This is so great. I honestly wish they’d keep Deadpool around after the movie is done in theaters but this stuff will likely just be temporary like all the promo stuff.
I kind of hope they do something special on his last day lol. Like, imagine security chasing him around because his contract expired and he’s begging to stay forever.