Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA) | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I actually really enjoy WEB Slingers... for what it is. I enjoy it more than TSMM, but I enjoy it with the mindset that there needs to be a RotR-level E-ticket built. If the third ride comes along and it's of the same caliber as WEB Slingers, then yes, i'll be extremely disappointed. If the new ride meets (or at least comes very close to) my expectations, then I think a lot of people will look at WEB Slingers a lot differently. It's definitely designed as a nice complimentary ride within the land, not the main attraction (much like Smuggler's Run in SWGE).
Spiderman without villains for me is.....like a giant waste. Batman and Spiderman are both amazing heroes...because they have by far the best villains and they didn't do that to have the meh version of Peter just having fun.

I hope one day they update it but doubt it once again because of cheapness

Reactions: belloq87 and SkiBum
Flight of The Avengers In The Multiverse of Madness, Passage.

You forgot the word "Adventure".

I had figured that a new Avengers ride would be announced. Hopefully, they put something with capacity and a great ride experience in place. Flight of Passage with a Marvel setting could be awesome.

Spiderman without villains for me is.....like a giant waste. Batman and Spiderman are both amazing heroes...because they have by far the best villains and they didn't do that to have the meh version of Peter just having fun.

I hope one day they update it but doubt it once again because of cheapness

Funny enough, many years ago, the Wonderful World of Disney had a Halloween special that spoke to the importance of villains. Very tongue-in-cheek showing how misunderstood villains were and how they gave their all. The best Marvel movies involved a particularly good villain. Thanos was a villain masterpiece. Reasonable, sane, and logical, yet his actions were horrific. The Spiderman ride at IoA has a collection of awesome villains that resonate with everyone. You sincerely want them to lose. Shooting little robot thingies that have no connection to the rider is less meaningful. Not like seeing Doc Ock, Hobgoblin, Electro, Hydro, and Scream lose to Spiderman.

Based on the D23 presentation, I think they got the memo about what people are looking for from an Avengers attraction: lots of heroes battling a signature, A-list-level villain.

Does look like they're going with a more conventional ride system than the earlier iteration.

Reactions: rageofthegods
I mean it’s just set but many b list characters are there are well
Moon night and wolf man if they are in the ride then hot Dam I’m in

wonder since the ride isn’t new tech if it can open before 2025

I saw a piece of concept art. Saw two rows with four people. Doesn’t look like it’ll be a roller coaster (Which DCA could really use). Maybe it’s going to be a trackless dark ride?

I saw a piece of concept art. Saw two rows with four people. Doesn’t look like it’ll be a roller coaster (Which DCA could really use). Maybe it’s going to be a trackless dark ride?
Sadly I bet it will be star tours or if we are lucky Spider-Man tech like IOA

But based on the current leadership it will be what ever is cheaper

Here's the concept art:
d23expo2022_dlr_avengers2.jpg

Sure looks like either a trackless vehicle (like Rise of the Resistance) or the EMV (like Indiana Jones/Dinosaur).

More details here:

Weird 12-seater vehicle. Huh.

I'm very glad it seems to be an original concept and not a Rewind or FOP clone. But it's still concerning that they've had three years to work on this, and we have less information about this iteration of the attraction than we do the previous one.

Looks incredible. That vehicle looks exactly like the IOA Spider-Man to me. Maybe this is their first direct shot at the opponent. Smart that this is set in the multiverse, as they won’t have the galaxy’s edge problem. Any hero they want can show up here regardless of MCU canon/timeline.

I’m guessing right now that the story will be that Thanos is going to destroy the multiverse, and we are tasked with chasing him down through numerous different realities and stopping him. Excited that they are finally going all in on a villain. Hopefully this is like JW at universal Beijing, with that perfect mix of screens and animatronics.

I wish they would've had more details about the actual ride to give. What they showed looks nice, but they didn't show much and when talking about it, they did so in very vague terms. It does look like it could be any of a number of RV's. It actually sort of looks like the new Peter Pan ride vehicle for the Fantasy Springs ride.

I mean it’s just set but many b list characters are there are well
Moon night and wolf man if they are in the ride then hot Dam I’m in

wonder since the ride isn’t new tech if it can open before 2025
It will be summer 2026 i'd almost bet money on. They haven't started construction on it yet and I expect a roughly 3 year construction period at minimum, so it doesn't matter if the tech exists already or not.