Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Robert Downey, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, Samuel L Jackson, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, and a few others contracts are over after this film comes out...so it makes sense.

Didn't Chris Pratt say he'd be in Volume 3 of Guardians, and that Gunn has said that Vol 3 would be the last time for the current team?

I was basing off screenrant which by the time Avenger 4 is out all filming would've wrapped for the last Guardians. I wasn't implying that Starlord is going to die in this but pretty much its over....
8 Actors Leaving The MCU (And 12 That Still Have Contracts)
And right in that article it states that even Pratt himself says he's willing to renegotiate his deal:

"Nevertheless, the actor has said countless times that he’s willing to renegotiate his contract in a heartbeat. Pratt is on his way out, but here’s to hoping he signs more deals with Marvel Studios."

If Tony hadn't gotten engaged to Pepper, I would expect for sure he would die. Between these two movies SOMEONE major needs to die permanently.

Best scene to come out of cinemas in the past year.

giphy.gif

Honestly, I am not surprised about the date change. It worked wonders for Infinity War; and that considering how big of a word of mouth that film got, A4 is the film that I am curious to if it'll beat Titanic.

giphy.gif

Honestly, I am not surprised about the date change. It worked wonders for Infinity War; and that considering how big of a word of mouth that film got, A4 is the film that I am curious to if it'll beat Titanic.

I don't think it's insignificant that MoviePass blocked repeat viewings starting with Infinity War. If AMC A-List or other services catch on, you can bet it's a film people will see more than once.

There appears to be something in the background of Loki's death scene, and it looks like it could be Iron Man or Iron Spider. It could be nothing, but IW and A4 were filming at the same time. And it makes sense for someone to be there, considering that A4 will be using time travel.

There appears to be something in the background of Loki's death scene, and it looks like it could be Iron Man or Iron Spider. It could be nothing, but IW and A4 were filming at the same time. And it makes sense for someone to be there, considering that A4 will be using time travel.

:what:

Looking at it..huh.