Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

I really hope they aren’t bringing Loki back, as much as I love the character. We need more permanent deaths, especially in big, universe-changing movies like this.

I’m personally hoping both Iron Man and Captain America get clapped in Avengers 4 to really give the movie some gravity. You can’t just undo half of the universe being erased without some sacrifice.

I really hope they aren’t bringing Loki back, as much as I love the character. We need more permanent deaths, especially in big, universe-changing movies like this.

I’m personally hoping both Iron Man and Captain America get clapped in Avengers 4 to really give the movie some gravity. You can’t just undo half of the universe being erased without some sacrifice.

Loki seems like he’s coming back, but not present Loki. Loki from Avengers 1 is in the leaked set pics.

Yeah I figured, it looks like they'll be using the quantum realm to some extent. But if they bring back Loki in the present timeline, it'll really seem as if there are no stakes in these movies and it will undo Loki's character arc.

Hmm Annihilation was cosmic based with Captain Marvel leading this in it would make sense.

The thing that'd make me more..curious, is the heralds of Galactus. Perhaps that's something that can get cut, but I'd wonder how they'd handle that, as they don't have Mutants yet.

They are already laying the foundations to including Mutants with a slight tweak to Scarlet Witches backstory

We're a long way from Mutants/Fox properties from being at the forefront of the MCU - but I'm very positive that they can tease the future and say mutants now. What is Fox gonna say? No? :lol:

They are already laying the foundations to including Mutants with a slight tweak to Scarlet Witches backstory

The best idea I’ve heard about how mutants will be introduced without having to say why they weren’t there before is that the snap introduced the mutant gene to people assuming that they come back.