Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

His cameos should be covered through Spider-Man: Far From Home, since that was the most recently completed Marvel movie. He’s also done numerous recordings, so they may be able to bring him back via CGI.

Still, I think Spider-Man: FFH would be a fitting last tribute. As much as Avengers 4 is the culmination of everything he ever worked for, Spider-Man is the greatest superhero of all time and Lee’s greatest (co) creation. This man has shaped a generation and taught us that you don’t need powers to be a superhero, you just need to do the right thing. Spider-Man exemplifies that philosophy, and IMO should mark Lee’s final camero.

Is that, a guarantee though? Because I would assume he'd of filmed a cameo, considering his relevance to Dark Phoenix.

If anything, New Mutants will be the first to not have a Stan Lee cameo, and that the recorded cameos is for Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse, The Avengers Project, and any Disney/Marvel Animated Project.

Going back to Avengers..I have to wonder if they're going to either have a trailer ready for Wreck-It-Ralph..or Mary Poppin's. Either way, I have to assume it's one or the other, considering how they are the last Disney films of the year. Unless if they surprise us and put it in-front of Aquaman to surprise people; I have to bet it's Poppins.

Going back to Avengers..I have to wonder if they're going to either have a trailer ready for Wreck-It-Ralph..or Mary Poppin's. Either way, I have to assume it's one or the other, considering how they are the last Disney films of the year. Unless if they surprise us and put it in-front of Aquaman to surprise people; I have to bet it's Poppins.

I think they're putting pretty much everything in front of Poppin's. My friend is working on Lion King and she told me a few months ago the trailer for that is supposed to be attached to Mary Poppin's. However, there have been a bunch of rumors going around saying that the Avengers trailer could hit online right after Thanksgiving-ish. Which would make sense seeing as how that's when Infinity War got its first trailer last year.

I think they're putting pretty much everything in front of Poppin's. My friend is working on Lion King and she told me a few months ago the trailer for that is supposed to be attached to Mary Poppin's. However, there have been a bunch of rumors going around saying that the Avengers trailer could hit online right after Thanksgiving-ish. Which would make sense seeing as how that's when Infinity War got its first trailer last year.
I could buy that. I could also just buy that they will just put up the trailer shortly after Thanksgiving, but don't attach it to anything until Poppins.

That does make a hell of a lot of sense, as Poppins has quite a bit riding for it if you think of it.

That does make a hell of a lot of sense, as Poppins has quite a bit riding for it if you think of it.

Oh for sure. And if they put trailers for Avengers 4 AND Lion King AND Toy Story 4 AND maybe even a newer Aladdin one?? That would definitely be a big incentive for more people to see Poppin's in theaters.

Well, with Lion King's trailer out of the way (where it will surely dominate the weekends social media trends), Disney has fully made way for Avengers 4 to take next week by storm, if they are indeed releasing it next week.

The Avengers 4/Annihilation trailer is rumored to drop tonight, and the Marvel Co-President has confirmed that there is a set release date for it. If it's not tonight, it'll be out before next Wednesday (when the Avengers 4 prelude comic drops).

The Avengers 4 trailer will NOT drop tonight, sadly. Do not get your hopes up.

While we're on the topic, the Turkish voice actor for Iron Man has finished dubbing the trailer. He loved it.

Glad to see I didn't get my hopes up in regards to this. ;)

Keeping to my thoughts, betting they are just going to save it for Mary Poppins, and to not even hype it up.