Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

What prelude comic are you even talking about? I have been trying to look for it, but got nothing.

As for that..I don't necessarily agree with them not putting a Disney distributed film to be attached to another Disney distributed/produced film, regardless of film ratings.

Besides, at this point; Avengers 4 doesn't even have an age rating.

I get that, but I am not going to buy anything on a trailer, until Marvel say's it themselves (or someone that is very reputable, and knows what they are saying, comes out).

If we get a Avengers trailer next week, great! But I'm not going to be shocked if they are just going to be extremely quiet and reserved on how to release it.

I'm betting that there'll be a Avengers 4 trailer on Tuesday, the Avengers 4 prelude on Wednesday, and the Avengers Project trailer on Thursday.

Honestly, that leads me to think from Tuesday to Friday, we see Avengers and Captain Marvel content come out through the network (we still have yet to see a full trailer for Captain Marvel), including TAP.

The trailer probably won't come out on Wednesday due to the presidential funeral.

Yup, that is seeming like the case now.

Any time somebody says that Marvel is going to release the trailer on a particular date, they delay it.

I think the words from Steven Weintraub via Twitter are fitting:

EDIT: Daniel R has reported that the final delay is set, and the teaser will launch on Friday: at 9 AM.

Last edited: