Avoid Parking Fee for First Time AP? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Avoid Parking Fee for First Time AP?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, Uni is jerks about parking and we found no way around that first visit thing. But Disney is a breeze to get in free. I imagine it is just the volume of people parking at Disney gives them more money in general and they could care less about the couple of people who get in free. It is nice that Disney and Sea world do not ask for ID, so I have allowed others to use our pass for parking that were meeting us our there, but Uni asks for ID and everything.

I also had no issues at SeaWorld. On my first visit after purchasing my AP, I just showed them my confirmation print-out and they let us through just fine. Uni should make this complimentary again...

They could at least reimburse the parking fee with a Universal Gift Card.

That'd be great both ways. For the customer, and for Uni who will keep that money in the resort.

I also had no issues at SeaWorld. On my first visit after purchasing my AP, I just showed them my confirmation print-out and they let us through just fine. Uni should make this complimentary again...

That'd be great both ways. For the customer, and for Uni who will keep that money in the resort.

Yeah SeaWorld was super easy.
The drop off method sounds like the easiest.