Beavis and Butthead Movie | Inside Universal Forums

Beavis and Butthead Movie

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Paramount really is digging up literally everything they have that was popular at one point and time and rebooting it for Paramount+.

Paramount really is digging up literally everything they have that was popular at one point and time and rebooting it for Paramount+.

Almost everything, I know for a fact there won't be a Ren & Stimpy movie. Bob Camp proposed one a while back when Rocko's Modern Life and Hey Arnold! got their films greenlit. But it got shot down by Paramount, who citied the utter disaster of the "Adult Party Cartoon" that was helmed by John K as why.

Almost everything, I know for a fact there won't be a Ren & Stimpy movie. Bob Camp proposed one a while back when Rocko's Modern Life and Hey Arnold! got their films greenlit. But it got shot down by Paramount, who citied the utter disaster of the "Adult Party Cartoon" that was helmed by John K as why.
Paramount is running a very different business model now. They are digging for IPs anyway they can find them for Paramount+ to give the service content that people have a connection to beyond Star Trek.

I'll watch it-- the first movie was great, and Mike Judge usually produces funny stuff.

I've been watching KotH on FXX and it really holds up well.

Reactions: HandsomePete
I'll watch it-- the first movie was great, and Mike Judge usually produces funny stuff.

I've been watching KotH on FXX and it really holds up well.
Now that we have streaming services, I almost prefer when they treat a series like KotH and not like what's happened to the Simpsons or South Park or Family Guy. While KotH definitely felt like it ended too soon, the alternative is turning into a zombie series that exists on TV once a week just because maintaining the merchandising value by putting out terrible episodes must be more valuable than replacing the show with something else.

I never watched Beavis and Butthead as a kid, but honestly... I'm feeling like my taste in humor must not have aged with me because I'm reading through some of the episode summaries and it sounds hilarious.