Best Pool in Orlando | Inside Universal Forums

Best Pool in Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Orange Lake Resort has a nice pool

Orange-Lake-Resort-808130153d.jpg

Portofino. Great theming with the water slide through an ancient Roman aqueduct. Sand Beach. Excellent themed jacuzzes with waterfalls. Padded deck chairs. Nice restaurant & bar. The beautiful setting with the Portofino buildings overlooking the pool. Large pool area to 5' plus depth. And a beautiful sister formal pool a few paces away with a quiet Riviera setting.

Totally agree with Hockeyman. Beach/Yacht Club has probably the best pool I have ever been to.

Have you stayed at Coco Key? I (Rex) have thought about staying there with my little ones a couple of times but have never made it over there. Is it a decent place?

We stayed a few years back with 2 little ones and enjoyed it. The rooms are your typical motel type but were redone with new furniture and was nice, you can see photos on their site. If i recall they do add a "resort fee" per day but it includes the waterpark so to me it was worth it. My kids were really young then so they couldn't enjoy it as much as they would now. For the water park being the hotel poo it was was pretty bass @$$. I would say its worth a stay at least once

Just checked their site. Resort fee is $24 a night and included 4 wrist bands for the water park. To me, $8 a person is well worth it to get into the water park part.

I'm pretty partial to the pool at the Hard Rock. Love the vibe. Underwater music, full drink service, and in general, it just seems like paradise to me.

I really like the pool at the South Beach Resort Club at Disney! It's cool because they had this water slide where you had to go up to the top of the mast on a pirate ship wreck and slide down through rock formations and into the sand bottom pool. The crow's nest offered a unique view of the entire board walk and some of Epcot too! Surrounding the pool and jacuzzis were various assortments of colorful flowers and plants and well as "coral" and "barnacles." I've only stayed at one theme park hotel so I don't have enough experience to compare it with other hotel pools.

I'm pretty partial to the pool at the Hard Rock. Love the vibe. Underwater music, full drink service, and in general, it just seems like paradise to me.
I love that area too, need to go to the other uni hotels to make a better comparison but the cabana bay one looks amazing

I dig the huge lagoon-style pool at Royal Pacific. And the Bula Bar & Grille is a great place to chill in the afternoon. Food's good, too.