Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Bill and Ted Speculation: HHN 22

Bill and Ted reflects heavily on pop-culture and what is open source. This year has been a good year for non-licensed pop culture. Might be a decent show.

Bill and Ted reflects heavily on pop-culture and what is open source. This year has been a good year for non-licensed pop culture. Might be a decent show.

Exactly. I really thought that was done well with last year's honestly. Labron James, Rebacca Black's Friday, Osama Bin Laden, Charlie Sheen etc.

We all know what movies are big and what can be touched and spoofed on and the obvious characteristics that are spoofed in every other lampooning already. But I really love their own ripping on open real life pop culture the best.

We could possibly see something with Russell Brand and Katy Perry breaking up?

And now FOR SURE, Twilight will be back but this time making fun of Kstew cheating on Rob :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Or similar to when they did Peter Griffin and Stewey at 15 or 16 (again years are a blur to me anymore) But the last really good Bill and Ted year. Oh that is why the show is so bad now it writes it's self. That does make sense.

That was 15, the last year in IOA, Sweet 16 with CGI Guy, Magneto and Ssssssuperman, YES!! Was the last truly great year, they've been blah since.

2009 had a great intro, and Khan was funny, but that whole show was blah personally speaking.

Election years are usually strong, so hold out hope.

Don't think bath salts will work, since it was proven the Miami Zombie was just high off pot.

Election years are usually strong, so hold out hope.

Don't think bath salts will work, since it was proven the Miami Zombie was just high off pot.

Exactly. They could probably make fun of the hype around how scared people were of bath salts with a liner somewhere, but the writers and the show tends to avoid putting out tragedies where someone innocent was harmed.

As Spook just said to me if a empty chair is not in this show B&T should call it quits.
Too simple not to put it in there, my sugestion is it should give the introduction.

That'll definitely be there, I mean they had the guy on the VMAs this year :lol:

Soo cheesy, and sooo easy to throw in there

How I wish we get SOOME sort of "Look! At the back of the we're adding more benches!" type of joke, I miss the days they took shots at the mouse.

I've heard good things about the preview.

I'm excited to catch the show tomorrow! Feels like just yesterday I was watching the last show for HHN21 and here we are again at the beginning.

There were 3 legitimately funny parts, the rest was miss. I liked Bill and Ted last year, but was not impressed with a lot of it. If you love every Bill and Ted, you'll probably like it. If not...eh.

I know some rehearsals were done at FFL during park hours. I overheard them last week. As for the rest no idea.