Bill & Ted Face The Music | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Bill & Ted Face The Music

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Movie poster released and first trailer to come at 9am EST.

Only appropriate that the marketing kick-off on 6/9...
200.gif

Looks like a fun time and about what I’d expect from Bill & Ted. I still can’t believe this is actually happening:lol:

Reactions: chris.g
Keanu Reeves now has permanent action hero voice.
Yeah, he’s sounding a bit John Wick-ish :lol:

It’s not quite the same as the original movies, but they’re playing Bill and Ted as fully grown guys with families now. I just want it to be good/enjoyable. Actually, I don’t even care if it sucks.

Shocked more mid-budget films aren't doing this. Theaters aint happening in 2020 if anyone is paying attention. Hopefully this kicks off a new trend!

Shocked more mid-budget films aren't doing this. Theaters aint happening in 2020 if anyone is paying attention. Hopefully this kicks off a new trend!
They will. The big budget films will before too long. You can only hold onto these movies for so long. Mulan for instance is burning a hole in Disney's pocket right now and they have to make a decision soon - do we push off the opening even further and *hope* that theaters will be open by that date (whenever it would be), or just put it on PVOD and grab what we can get.

I'd bet big money they'll choose putting it on PVOD or Disney+.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Who would've thought, New Mutants and Bill and Ted are what are bringing the world back to theaters. Im done ever predicting anything again!

Reviews are coming in for this movie and so far it's sitting at a 78% as of now with 55 reviews.

Not as bad as it could have been, but also not as great as it should have been. A good deal of the jokes hit the mark, but some still fall flat. The performances from the cast both old and new are strong. Bill and Ted 3 makes for a good pick-me-up during these turbulent times. 3 Stars

Not as bad as it could have been, but also not as great as it should have been. A good deal of the jokes hit the mark, but some still fall flat. The performances from the cast both old and new are strong. Bill and Ted 3 makes for a good pick-me-up during these turbulent times. 3 Stars

Honestly, I'll take it. Friend works for MGM so I'll admittedly be enjoying free of charge, but I'm satisfied as long as it's "pretty good."

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Reviews are coming in for this movie and so far it's sitting at a 78% as of now with 55 reviews.

This is surprising.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I paid the extra $5 to “own“ it. Made me feel young and stupid again (as opposed to old and stupid).