Birthdays @ UOR? | Inside Universal Forums

Birthdays @ UOR?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 18, 2011
Hi all -

Will be taking our son for a surprise trip to UOR for his 10th birthday next June and wanted to pick everyone's brain about what UOR may do for our special birthday boy.

Will be staying at RP and already plan to call the concierge and ask to have a birthday present waiting for him in the room when we check in, but beyond that I have no other ideas.

Has anyone heard of UOR doing anything unique/special for birthday kids?

Thanks for your input!

They hand out buttons at Guest Services, and sometimes that warrants special attention from TM's. Other than that, I'm not really sure if they do anything special "officially". However, the Royal Pacific will treat you very nicely. Have fun!

If you go to Men In Black they go over the PA system to announce birthdays, as does Seuss Trolly. Other than that, TMs are really good about mentioning birthdays, and at a lot of attractions if you ask nicely they will send you through express if your group isn't too big.

I've heard (I'm not sure how true this is) that if you're wearing a birthday button while in Ollivander's, you'll be picked for the show.

I went to universal a couple months ago for my birthday and got a birthday pin. Even though it was for my 25th birthday it was still amazing how almost every team member that notices the pin yell out happy birthday.
some perks i got for wearing my pin
FREE big pink donut at FFB
fass pass access for me and my little brothers
Free butterbeer
I must have been lucky(or good looking lol) overall the birthday pin is a nice thing to wear around on your birthday unless youre SHY

I just went for my birthday on December 7th, and it was amazing. They let me cut the lines for everything!!! Everybody went above and beyond to be nice to me! I never got that when I went to Disney for my birthday a few years back.