Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There is a rumor of another new hero showing up in this tin as well

Going to be a packed movie

For some reason wasn’t expecting Riri Williams showing up until Iron Heart.

I suspect that Marvel's calculus is that they want to introduce her to a larger audience that will hopefully then give her show a chance after seeing WAKANDA FOREVER, as I think IRONHEART is a little bit of a tough sell on its own (the comics haven't ever sold particularly well, it's another "whiz kid replaces an established hero" situation, etc.).

I suspect that Marvel's calculus is that they want to introduce her to a larger audience that will hopefully then give her show a chance after seeing WAKANDA FOREVER, as I think IRONHEART is a little bit of a tough sell on its own (the comics haven't ever sold particularly well, it's another "whiz kid replaces an established hero" situation, etc.).
And seeing how Ms Marvel while being liked is not getting the views of most other MCU shows....i get it but with rumors of another hero making his debut and having to deal with Chadwick along with i'd assume a new villain and everything else going on....going to be a packed film

Wakanda vs Pandora?

James Cameron isn't gonna be happy when he finds out that no one told him that Marvel was making the same movie...

Jokes aside, i'm so fascinated by this movie. This trailer is absolutely great and yet I still don't know what the hell it's about. I think this has the chance to be great and wouldn't be surprised if I have it topping my final Phase Four rankings. I can also see how it can fall a bit flat, but I want to be hopeful with this.

Reactions: shiekra38 and Nico
I think this film strength is it looks 100% unapologetically grounded on Earth. No space, no weird magic. Simplified hero/anti hero story.
That was the strength of the first film as well. Also like, you could have watched none of the other MCU movies but Black Panther and you'd be fine to jump in here. That's a huge plus.

Musical supervisor who cut the trailer deserves massive credit. That transition from solemn and melancholy to hopeful and excited by remixing "No Woman No Cry" and "Alright" is genius. Angela Bassett absolutely devoured that one line and it seems much more focused and well shot that any of the previous shows/movies.

Reactions: Nick, Nico and Bort
I've let it stew for a couple days, and I think I can comfortably say this is one of the best trailers in MCU history.
The Black Panther trailer in 2018 was actually really, really great. However, i've watched the trailer over 10 times now at minimum because it's just such a freaking well done trailer and I get chills every time. I don't want to see anything else until the movie comes out. I was a bit nervous, but now i'm super hyped and don't even care to see another trailer.

I've got no real intention on watching it. I'm sure i'll see it pop up in a commercial spot or something, but the first trailer already cemented that i'll be going on the Preview Thursday so no need to see more footage imo.

First trailer was significantly better in my opinion. I rewatched the teaser after seeing the new trailer and still got goosebumps from the “have I not lost everything?” line.

There’s going to be some massive expectations for this movie. In a phase that has been largely garbage or relied upon fan service, this is a prime opportunity for them to remind us why the MCU dominated theaters for a decade straight.

First trailer was significantly better in my opinion. I rewatched the teaser after seeing the new trailer and still got goosebumps from the “have I not lost everything?” line.

There’s going to be some massive expectations for this movie. In a phase that has been largely garbage or relied upon fan service, this is a prime opportunity for them to remind us why the MCU dominated theaters for a decade straight.
I agree with this. While this phase isn’t “bad”, it may be their worst, but this film could save it. The first was just so special, I hope this does justice. Could easily be a billion dollar film