Bloodmoon: Dark Offerings (HHN 32) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Bloodmoon: Dark Offerings (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I

Very likely a cast change, or a performer moving to/from their position. The houses are all designed with pass throughs so performers can get to boo-holes “inside” the house. Those require being exposed to guests. Typically they’ll hold the line if multiple performers are moving through, but they won’t if it’s just one or two.
That actually makes a lot of sense, could be the “they killed mommy and daddy SA that I saw”, super cool way to do a cast change if that’s what it is

Edit: I lied, most likely the one that says “the false hearted must die”

Last edited:
The sets in this house really are beautiful, I love that you can see the blood moon from almost the entire house. Cast is super aggressive with the scares. Very gore forwards. Really enjoyed this one and wasn’t fully sold on it before going.

That first courtyard scene where you can see through the house and spot other people going through was beautiful, I was so distracted by it that the scare on the right basically had me on the floor.

Also, not sure if this was real or I hallucinated it since I only saw it once in 10 runs, but in that courtyard room I could have sworn I saw what appeared to be a little girl walk in front of the house and just stand at the window before leaving. Creeped me all the way out, but never saw it again

every single time i passed the courtyard, they sprayed me in the face with water! :lmao::lmao:
the first time they did it, i yelled pretty bad lol (Whyyyyyy :lmao: )

• Haha
Reactions: amar831
Kinda curious they're making substantial changes to this maze when it sounds like others could use the tweaks more. (Though IP houses tend to be tougher to adjust once they've been cleared...)

Kinda curious they're making substantial changes to this maze when it sounds like others could use the tweaks more. (Though IP houses tend to be tougher to adjust once they've been cleared...)

I'll do it today. Maybe people couldnt understand the dialogue properly? ( but it was very clear to me) I'll try to see what the change was.

Reactions: PenguinCowboy
Dialogue
It sounded exactly like the same dialogue.
I didn't notice any difference. I don't know. Maybe the chantings changed. But everyone else said the same stuff

Also today I realized exactly what the chanting in this house reminded me of:

man I must have gotten a bad walk thru on this last night. The opening scene and some of the big sets were impressive especially.

It just felt very Roanoke-y but instead of MEAT! it was SACRIFICE!

• Sad
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Yes, similar to other previous houses but done really well with great design and cast. Cast was on point on all of my runs. I love/hate the types of scenes with multiple people in a room and some are scareactors and some are dummies and you don't know which is which until the scareactor comes after you. That church scene with that setup was phenomenal and I hated it!

I

Very likely a cast change, or a performer moving to/from their position. The houses are all designed with pass throughs so performers can get to boo-holes “inside” the house. Those require being exposed to guests. Typically they’ll hold the line if multiple performers are moving through, but they won’t if it’s just one or two.

We got this scare, but only once. We saw someone else get it once from the other angle. Explained below.

the “little girl” stands still at the end of an alley, like 30 feet away maybe. My daughter spotted her on our 3rd run through and pointed at her for me to look. Once we noticed her and she saw us point, she side-stepped out of sight. A couple steps further in she appears much closer, in a window, behind glass, staring at us. We move along and she appears in the next window, behind glass, slightly clearer, still staring at us. We’ve walked like 10-15 feet at this point with her following us and getting closer. Then the next window is a boo hole and she lunges at us. The whole thing with her staring in the windows and following us was super disconcerting. One of our favorite experiences ever in a house, and we were unnerved for 3 minutes or so when we got out. It was awesomely creepy.

This is very high up on my list. One of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen at the event, and the chanting throughout gave me chills.

What changes did they make? From the comments above, it sounds like these changes were made right in the middle of our trip, and I didn't notice anything.

This is very high up on my list. One of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen at the event, and the chanting throughout gave me chills.

What changes did they make? From the comments above, it sounds like these changes were made right in the middle of our trip, and I didn't notice anything.
Agree 100%. It was the first house on the first night and I kept waiting for a house to surpass it. The scare actors are fantastic here

This house is wonderful, and very close to being an all-timer for me, but I think the lack of variety in scares or costuming brings it down, and the performances, while still focused and energetic, don't get close quarters enough for me to call it my favorite. Wonderful sets, stories, and vibe, but with little setbacks that keep it from being my #1.

This house is wonderful, and very close to being an all-timer for me, but I think the lack of variety in scares or costuming brings it down, and the performances, while still focused and energetic, don't get close quarters enough for me to call it my favorite. Wonderful sets, stories, and vibe, but with little setbacks that keep it from being my #1.

On the same boat - really wanted to love it, but the scares are very weak.