Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brawl at Test Track

After that post Brian I am referring to all fights as donnybrooks.

Out of curiosity what does it take to get thrown in Disney Jail nowadays. Guy leaves his gun in a bathroom, no biggie, a donnybrook breaks out mid line of test track, large groups of people chanting to prepare the mob to unleash chaos at anytime... is it just for people that steal stuff now?

Steal or tresspass.

They should have been booted, especially the one still swearing after the others had gone.
Its not the way to behave around kids.

When I got stuck on the rocking roller coaster for 30 minutes after we finally were boarded off the ride, the guy in front of me kicked a trash can on his way out. A team member came running after him and threatened to have him arrested and removed from the park for destruction of property. Otherwise, I have only seen shouting matches when people wiggle their way through the line to "meet their party" it's amazing how entitled people feel in these parks.