Brawl at Test Track | Inside Universal Forums

Brawl at Test Track

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 29, 2013
Brawl At Disney's Epcot....

At least this didnt happen in the american pavilion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cole
that is hilarious my god, the goofy hat and everything my god. I love seeing videos like these because guests are the one thing disney can't control, they could really do whatever they want with only the punishment of getting kicked out of the park. It is pretty heartbreaking to see that child get kicked out of the park from his mothers actions, that's sad

According to Disney, nobody got kicked out of the park for this.

Unbelievable

I don't want to pull this card....

but I wonder with all the issues of late with race sensitivity, Disney just decided to say "Hey it happened, move on." instead of (heaven forbid) a PR situation with "They booted us because of the color of our skin".

Also, will be moving to a more appropriate thread.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
I can't imagine how no one was asked to leave the park or anything, that was a straight up fight and would have escalated quickly if not for the CM.

I say boot em. lol Disney has enough good PR to withstand it. "You disrupt the peace, and break the rules, you leave. White, black, orange, or every color represented in It's a Small World." lol throw that shameless plug in for an attraction in there. I see more backlash for them not upholding their strict security measures. That's just my opinion though. I don't see color, just behaviors.

After that post Brian I am referring to all fights as donnybrooks.

Out of curiosity what does it take to get thrown in Disney Jail nowadays. Guy leaves his gun in a bathroom, no biggie, a donnybrook breaks out mid line of test track, large groups of people chanting to prepare the mob to unleash chaos at anytime... is it just for people that steal stuff now?